BRAWL and BLACKOUT. confirmed dead?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by starscreamer., Oct 19, 2007.

1. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    He was being shot at the same time by jets. Lennox was just able to score a shot under his chest plate that made it seal the deal.

2. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    No. If that was the case Harry Potter, Spiderman, XMen and Batman would not have succeded at the box office.

3. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    They're dead. He tell me.

4. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Of them all, I think Brawl and Blackout are gone but Megs will be back, just with a slightly new alt mode. He may have been humbled somewhat and learned the benefits of being in "disguise." Or he could be super-powered by the Allspark and we'll get a grape popsicle for a villain.

He did? Well, glad that's been settled, then.:D 

5. Shadow Convoy

Shadow Convoy Stealth Ops Commander

Ebay:
    hmm maybe blackout and brawl will be repaired and turned into bruticus limbs :) 

6. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not going to work. Blackout is much taller than Brawl - if they keep with the scale then a military combiner isn't going to work well, especially Bruticus.

I am confident in my assumption that Brawl, Jazz, Blackout and Bonecrusher are dead. I am fairly certain that Frenzy is dead, but we didn't see any energon spurt from him like we did all other TF casualties. I do believe that Barricade is still alive because he proved to be a fan favourite and well-recognised character from the film. Megatron will survive i'm sure as he's the main TF villian and it'd be illogical to not have him around. I don't doubt that if Soundwave's in the sequel he'll play a vital part in Megatron's resurrection.

7. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

I think its a safe bet for Barricade, Starscream returning in the sequel...and possibly Scorponok too.

8. loudstone

loudstone Artobot

Okay, I think I was a little confused. Sorry about that. But I think Hasbro will have some say, and they will want some modifications (at LEAST colors) so they can release new toys for the new movie. There is no way there will not be a Prime released for the next movie, and they'll want us to pick him up again. So there will have to be some incentive beyond just new packaging.

It would be really easy to explain to the audience, as well. The Decepticons now know what forms the Autobots have taken, so they take on new forms so they can still be robots in disguise. BB changed earth modes part way through the movie, so I think the audience can handle new earth modes for other returning characters.

9. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish Blackout didnt die. PLus it took like only what 3 or 4 shots and he was down, where Devabrawl took a pounding. Also kind of weird Megatron was missing a leg and arm, did they cut them off?

10. ManziG

ManziG Energon = Majesty.

Prime pulled of his leg when Megatron was going after Sam/Allspark...His arm got blown off during the air raid.(??)

11. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am pretty sure he is whole when he goes down and last we see.

12. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    the autobots probably tore him and the other decepticons apart making sure they were dead, and possibly even salvaging parts to repair bumblebee with.

13. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:

perhaps Megatron will absorb their bodies into his own and become Galvatron from it

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Um, no he didnt. He trips him and Megs falls. Even more so, the leg he is missin is not the one that Prime hits to trip him; its the other one. My guess is that being fried internally by the spark, wouldve made his limbs brittle to the point of breakin off.