brave of the stars

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by tfmaker, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Naztok

Naztok will work for gold chrome

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. tfmaker

tfmaker Well-Known Member

your welcome
    here are 2 more that i think fit the story

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  3. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are the lyrics how you decide which ones fit?
    Anyways, sorry for delaying the next episode, but I want to update the story on DA before updating here again, but first want to draw something good to go with the preview image on it.

edit: And after writing tis comment, I drew this picture of Alastor and Lili to serve that purpose
    [​IMG]

Also, here's another story I was writing here that I kinda quit, but maybe y'can tell me what you think http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/421736-transformers-star-crushers.html

4. tfmaker

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  5. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1. Okay
    2. I hope it lives up to expectations
    3. High Heaven is basically the Great Higher Way, but I'll go ahead and spoil that it's not the final combined form.
    4. I love instrumentals!
    5. I've found myself preoccupied with designing good heads for the Wild Kaiser forms, and I've planned something a little more complex then Railspike; it's just gotta have a the dragon head on the chest in 'bot mode.

6. tfmaker

would you mindposting your head ideas forsuper/wild kaiser and about seidryu i when i gave the railspike idea i forgot that a azure dragon dosn't have wings
    and as i asked did my combination for super wild kaiser work out?
    and see what you can find for the score
    and by the way i nead the spoilers i am working on this with after all so i need to know all of your ideas for the story and about the designs

7. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I feel I've found a good head design for Wild Kaiser, so for Seidryu, I want a head that would look like his twin, and for Yasei Noh, I'll combine and excentuate certain features.
    Whether or not an azure dragon has wings, I'm designing Seidryu to be a winged lung dragon, and like I said, I was preoccupied with designing the head that I didn't focus on transformation, though I've designed a method for all four of them to stay together when they combine.
    Anything in particular you want me to give away?

8. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since I had time t'draw today, here's Wild Kaiser

[​IMG]

I thought I made the head look too big with the legs too small, so I made a quick edit.

[​IMG]

You might want to refer back to the individual Wilds' pictures, but I'll give a basic description of how the combination goes.
    Like I said, Wild Axel splits open, the beast fore-legs give the cat head something like a mane while the robot arms hide away, the hind legs become the arms, and the combined head raises up.
    Wild Shadow's legs changes like in jet mode, but the jet nose doesn't stay together so I think you can see those prongs sticking out behind Wild Kaiser's back.
    Wild Smash when in robot mode splits open so that the torso is Wild Kaiser's thighs, and then connects to where Wild Shadow's knees technically are, and then Wild Axel completes the combination.

Also today, I drew this group shot in the margin of one of my papers. You wouldn't believe how small this picture is if I told you.

[​IMG]

Seidryu's coming up next, but I think I'll also draw more preview images for the chapters going up on DA. I think I found your account there, so if you can, would you maybe add me to your DA watch?

9. tfmaker

wild kaiser looks amazing!!!! that is jut how i pictured him when i saw the seperate wilds
    and as for the spoiler subject i mean every thing

10. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's not very specific, but I'll do my best.
    I'll start off with the SPEED team. So they were being built by the Director of Speed, Jizen Otoro, and I hope I made it clear that Director Starling of Road knew him. Director Otoro, Director Starling, Adam, and the so far unnamed Director were all members of the group of scientists who first studied Raida. The unnamed director was the first to abandon the project, then Otoro, then it was believed that Adam died when the lab was destroyed.

None of the other three knew that Adam survived, but I think Otoro found out before he was killed by the two NH members who I will introduce in the next episode.

Otoro's branch of study was based on the extention of human brain waves to control inorganic matter, so he uses that technology to develop the AI of the Speed team. Lead, Pat, Mach, and Spin Speed were all in the lab at the time the NH assassinated Otoro, but the three main members were the only ones to be uncovered. They were incomplete when Otoro died, so they suffer from seperation anxiety as a result. Infact, all four members make up a portion of Otoro's psyche, which only makes their relience on each other stronger. As the story goes on, I will develop them further as individual characters as they learn to overcome their incompleteness by befriending the rest of the cast. In fact I plan to have Mach Speed and Mara become romantically involved.

11. tfmaker

a few things i need to ask
    1.does adam know mana is his son?
    how will lily end up as mara's best freind
    and will you add the 4th member for the speed team like you said?

12. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, Adam does know Mana is his son. He appeared in episode 3, remember? He lives with Mana and Mara, but is very distant from them, so Mara has to be the parental figure.
    Adam's motivation comes from trying to use the information he gained by studying Raida in order to bring his dead wife back to life. Until he is able to capture her, though, he does experiments with what he was able to gain from the amount of time he could study her as an infant. One of these experiments was Alastor. Alastor called himself Adam's right hand two episodes ago. He was one of the mose succesful experiments because by using his knowledge, Adam was able to bring Alastor back to life after Alastor had been dead for one hour.

The thing I mentioned on Vikki and Mara being best friends was when I thought that was how Vikki's involvement in the story would appear from that relationship. I decided it would be better if Lily was starts out in a more important role before her most important role begins.

And will I add the fourth member of Speed like I said I would?
    Did I ever say I wouldn't?

edit: and while I wait for a response, I drew up this pic of Raida from Episode 5. I think I'll call it Hyper Higher Way

[​IMG]

13. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What for you not comment?

14. tfmaker

it looks great and i have some more question
    1.how did seidryu mutate into hydoryu
    2.higher way's combination with high heaven will be unlocked once raida masters her full powers right?
    3.once the ARMADA arives what will become of nh

15. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Right, it's probably gonna turn out that Raida is actually Mana's grandaughter when, in the future, Mana's become director of ROAD. When ARMADA attacks, Seidryu, who was built by ROAD in the future, is charged to protect Raida when she was a new-born, and when the chase goes into space, a portal in time opens that connects that moment with several other moments in time.

It's kinda complicated, but I'll explain as best as I can. When ARMADA fights with the ultimate form of Higher Way, the shock waves tear apart that part of space, connecting several moments in time. Taking a bit from an obscure sci-fi movie I once saw, time ripples are created that become stronger the closer the timeline gets to the moment the tear was created which is why there was such a huge gap between what Raida crosses over and then why at first only small portals could appear, leading up to when Hydryu crosses over and then when ARMADA crosses over.

I kinda went off on a tengent there, but basically when ARMADA chases Seidryu and Raida, Seidryu is struck by one of ARMADA's attacks which is strong enough to short out and corrupt Seidryu into Hydryu, but before he loses himself, Seidryu propel's Raida's pod and it passes through one of the time holes.

Your second question kinda confuses me as it suggests that High Heaven is a support robot rather than the next form of Higher Way that I said it was. Raida's power is continuously growing, and the only reason she became Hyper Higher Way is because her powers grew faster than her mind could react to.

Lastly, by the time ARMADA crosses over, the NH will be pretty much gone, but Adam will still be around. How that works is, I said ARMADA is a fleet of warships controled by a hive mind. When ARMADA crosses over, they make a deal with Adam that he will revive his dead wife, but ARMADA just uses her as a puppet.

16. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Scratch that, I want to revise Seidryu's origin.

[​IMG]

He's still created by ROAD in the future, but I want him to be the explanation for the time portals.
    Raida is only three years old when ARMADA appears over Earth.

Her grandfather, Mana, the Director of ROAD, charges his most trusted creation, Seidryu, with temporal technology. During that period of history, humans don't stand a chance against ARMADA, so Seidryu volunteered to use the temporal energy to transport himself and the ARMADA into the immeasurably distant future where ARMADA can do no damage to the Earth.

Young Raida, though, had been close friends with Seidryu since the moment she was born, and she doesn't want him to sacrifice himself. Unbeknownst to Seidryu, Raida stows away on his bullet train mode, and Seidryu doesn't realize this until he's flying directly at the ARMADA. In a panic, Seidryu loses control of the time portals, but is able to jetison Raida before ARMADA can capture him. Seidryu succesfully traps ARMADA in a different time, but that's when ARMADA corrupts Seidryu into Hydryu to use his powers to escape and fulfill its mission to wipe out humanity.

Raida feels responsible for the loss of her close friend to ARMADA, and these feelings of grief crop up during the Hydryu arc.

17. tfmaker

it looks great man
    sorry but i realy
    gotta go now

18. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is that why you haven't been commenting lately?
    Also, everytime I imagine Hydryu/Seidryu talking, he sounds like Hideyuki Tanaka alias Omegamon and Star Saber.

19. tfmaker

sorry i havn't had acsess to a computer the past few days

as for your idea for hdryu and seidryu's voices i like the sound of it
    1.and is it just me or does hydryu's design remind you of the movie fallen?
    2.will they be some clashes in between seidryu & hell razer over raida's wellfare?
    3.will there somekind of " i am you father" moment with adam and mana
    4. i ask again did my combination for super wild kaiser work?
    5.do you have a name in mind for higher way's ultimate form
    6. if raida is mana's granddaguter howcome she dosn't remember it?
    7.what kind of mecha do armada use
    8.it may be just me but the arc with the parasites really reminds me of a show called "generator rex" let me know what you think

20. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does a robot composed of several coiled up serpentine necks remind me of an Egyptian scarecrow? Not really.
    I don't see why Seidryu and Hell Razer would fight over Raida since she's a capable adult.
    I wouldn't be overly cliche about Mana and Adam's relationship, but there will arise conflict when Adam is able to acquire some of Raida's blood and when it's revealed that Adam and Raida have the same DNA, that's the point in the third arc where Raida doubts the director Starling, but this is before it's revealed that Raida was found as a child.
    I'll say again about your combination idea, it worked, but I found a better one.
    I haven't decided on a name for the ultimate form of Higher Way, but it'll probably be something referring to the fact that it's composed of ten robots.
    How many things do you remember when you were 3?
    Well, when Armada opens the rift, a swarm of these beetle robots flood through whose pictures I'll add later when I'm not using a phone to comment.
    And yes, you mentioned that show before, but I've never seen it.