brave of the stars

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by tfmaker, Jul 20, 2011.

1. tfmaker

tfmaker Well-Known Member

for seidryu maybe a shinkensan? it would be easier for transformation?
    and i kinda like the idea of 2 power up combiners i one sho

2. Naztok

Naztok will work for gold chrome

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A bullet train? Why didn't I think of that?!
    Now all I'm missing is a drill tank, so that's gotta be what the fourth member of the speed team becomes.

3. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyway, while that's getting done, here's some of the sketches I mentioned earlier.

[​IMG]

I mean it shouldn't be too hard to guess who's who should it?
    But just to be profesional, from left to right, it's Raida, Biggs, Mara, and Mana.
    I was drawing these in pairs so there's gonna also be ROAD Director and Donny, The Director and Vikki, and Alastor and Adam.

4. tfmaker

great sketches
    but rather then a drill tank i was thinking more like another jet called jet speed which will give lightspeed flight capability
    and i know that you probably already came up with it but i have a idea for how super wild kaiser will combine

5. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But there's gotta be some sorta drill vehicle if this is gonna be truly Brave! DX
    Maybe not so much a Drill TANK as a drill car. I could call him Spin Speed or Spiral Speed and he could be like a muscle car as done by Gurren Lagann 'cept without the legs replacing wheels theme which I find so fascinating!

Besides, I came up with a cool trick these robots can have to be all thematic so they won't have to use jet propulsion.
    And shoot me your ideas for Yasei no Oh's combination. (I will continue to refer to it as that until I am corrected of it is confirmed correct).

6. tfmaker

my idea for Yasei no Oh's combination is like this
    wild smash fills the same role as before(feet)
    seidryu willthen connect to wild smash as a torso & chest(dragon head)
    wild shadow then forms a backpack and chest armor with the feat
    then with wild axel breaks up into 3 parts:
    1-2- most of the body which will form the arms
    3-the part with wild kaiser's and the lions heads with the lion head going over wild kaiser's head like a helmet and then this part combines with the rest and connects on the back of the upper torso formed by seidryu

and if i were to choose one of the 2 names for the 4th SPEED member i would definitly go with spin speed and as for the drill part it's just like with dag drill in his alt mode-a attack mode

7. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll see how that works out when it get's on paper, but now I think it's time for a new episode.

Our Paths Cross

Mana was finally in Adam's presence and terror gripped the young boy. At that point, the scraggly director entered the room with Vikki behind him. Adam and Alastor turned away from Mana and towards the new arivals.

"Alastor?" the director said, "What are you doing?"

But then Vikki struck him on the back of his head and the he fell on his back. Mana was dragged by the wires that held him and tossed towards the fallen man. The sound of a motorcycle could be heard outside.

"Watch them," Adam said to Vikki, "We've got company."

-

Outside, Raida pulled up on High Rider. She removed her helmet as two cloaked figures stepped out of the studio. One pulled back his hood so that she recognized him as Alastor and pointed her pistols towards them in response.

"We meet again, Raida Starling," Alastor grinned, "And you came alone, but how could you have known that we'd be waiting?"

Raida grinned and said, "I have my ways."

Just as her sentence ended, the thundering sound of Big Way intruded as the massive vehicle flew through the air towards the two New Humans. Adam stayed still while Alastor leapt between his master and the Big Way. Big Way slammed back to Earth and kept going as Alastor clung to the hood. He dug his hands into the giant truck in an attempt to merge with it, but suddenly the front wieldshield exploded towards him as Biggs stuck a chain gun out the window.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Biggs roared with a mad look in his eyes. And as Big Way barreled away, the sound of explosions carried back to Raida and Adam. It was then that Adam decided to move towards Raida.

"It's been a while, Raida Starling," he said, "You probably don't remember me."

"Why don't you show your face and remind me!" Raida snapped while keeping her guns trained on the figure.

"My face is the face of the future and no one sees it but those who believe in it."

"Who are you!?" Raida shouted. Adam continued to walk until Raida's pistols made contact with his cloak.

"I am the day,
    the evening sky,
    holds you at bay,
    you don't know why,
    you don't know why,
    you fear to die,
    the day is dead,
    and so am I."​

Raida's arms went limp as she felt herself being absorbed into the blackness were Adam's face should've been. Just in time, though, the Big Way was back and being chased by a mechanical centipede. Adam was blown away from Raida by a barrage of rapid fire.

"Raida!" Biggs yelled. He had a massive grin on his face as he used both hands to aim his chain gun and none to steer Big Way.

-

Back within the studio, Mana could hear the battle going on outside. With Vikki's eye trained on him, he went up to shake the motionless director.

"Mister Director!" Mana called, "Are you okay!?"

The man let out a shoft chuckle.

"I've seen far too much of this world to let something like this get me down," he said. Without getting up, his head turned to look at Vikki and he asked her, "How long since they got to you?"

"Since the beginning," she said, "We needed to bait the girl so we let you get ahold of that footage that we knew she'd come out in the open to get."

"You were like a daughter to me," he said quietly which made Vikki let out a laugh.

"Why be a daughter," she said and looked in the general direction Alastor had gone, "When you can be a lover?"

"That's sound like the words of someone whose head needs examining," echoed a new yet familiar voice, and into the room entered Donny still dressed in his medical gear.

"Mr. Donny!" Mana called, "How did everyone know I was in danger?!"

"Raida told me to give you this message," Donny said, "Learn how to use the communicator properly; starting with how to turn it off."

Mana pulled the device out of his pocket that still emitted a soft humming sound. Vikki pulled something from her clothes too, but her's was a gun.

"Okay, Donny, you can join them," she said. Donny didn't move though; instead, the thin scientist stared at the girl with the two-toned hair.

"I'm curious how you expect to threaten me with that," Donny shrugged. Vikki's finger closed on the trigger and the gun went off, but Donny hadn't moved an inch as the shot went an centimeter above his shoulder. Donny took a step towards Vikki who fired another shot that went pest his left ear. This went on for a while with not a single bullet even grazing Donny yet each one coming within a centimeter of doing so until nothing came from the weapon but the a clicking sound.

"I may not be the best field agent," Donny said, "but with a perfect understanging of the human musculoskeletal system, I can read your posture to find your bullet's trajectory."

Then it was Donny's turn to pull a gun from his lab coat.

"I'm supposed to use this to protect myself," he said, "but if you had the power to be deemed a threat, you would not have resorted to using a gun."

Mana hadn't been this amazed since the first time he'd met Raida.

-

Meanwhile, as the Big Way was barelling towards Raida, she leapt towards her motorcycle and drove it to meet the giant truck.

"Cross Roads Combine!" Raida shouted. Biggs dove from the Big Way as Raida flew in between the truck and motorcycle. Timed perfectly, the transforming High Rider enveloped her just in time to be enveloped by the transforming Big Way. The limbs exteded out as the helmet locked everything together.

"Higher!" Raida yelled, "Way!"

The mechanical centipede dove towards Higher Way and began to circle it like a shark. Suddenly, Adam leapt onto the head of the monster and faced Higher Way.

"So you still wish to resist us," Adam said, "But if you've no other means to do so, then you'll be joining us now."

Higher Way responded with a strike to the pacing centipede, knocking it into a deteriorating building. When the dust cleared, a black claw reached out of the wreckage and dug into the ground. The creature that climbed out was humanoid and every inch of it's twisted metal body was jagged. It strode towards Higher Way and delivered a backhand that Higher Way held up an arm to block.
    The blow struck Higher Way's arm and sent it flying with a deep gash left where the strike connected. Higher Way got to it's feet and ran towards the monster.

"Nova Strike!" Higher Way declared and its hands glowed white hot. It landed a flurry of strikes on the monster and where each blow landed, the metal would heat up and explode. Higher Way continued its assault until its hands suddenly shattered.
    Even with bits of its body melted, the monster wasted no time taking ahold of Higher Way's helmet.

"So this is your limit," the voice leaving the monster was a mix of Alastor's and Adam's, "Now you will join with us and unlock your true potential."

Their grip tightened on Higher Way's helmet which shattered making Raida scream in agony. With the Higher Way's head destroyed, High Rider's head was visible, but suddenly that head also exploded and Raida's face became visible. Her face contorted in rage and her eyes began to glow. She threw back her head and screamed, causing an explsion of energy that blew the amalgam away.
    The headless, handless, Higher Way got to its feet as bolts of energy leaked from its wounds. Translucent energy gathered in orbs where its head and hands used to be. The ones attatched to its wrists stretched outwards and broke into fingers and the one above its shoulders grew tendrils that touched the ground. As the two took the shape of human hands, the one became a translucent copy of Raida's head.
    Raida stood still until she lifted her ghostly eyelids lifted to reveal the empty eyes behind them. Guns flipped out from her legs that fired at the amalgam. The attack continued while she began to run towards it with her ghostly hair trailing behind. The monster lifted its arms to prepare to strike, but it was not fast enough. Raida stabbed her hands into the creature as she let out a scream. Two lumps appeared on the back of the creature and from them Adam and Alastor exited the creature and fell to the ground as Raida lifted the mass into the air. Adam and Alastor disappeared into the shadows with Vikki, but Raida was still sreaming as thing in her hands began to swell.

Mana, Donny and the director exited the studio to see what was happening and Biggs pushed them away just in time to avoid the explosion. Molten metal covered everything, and what was left of Higher Way was frozen with its handless arms held high in the air. Now that the translucent head had disappeared, Raida's real head was visible amongst the wreck and it was horribly burned by the molten metal.

This is probably the longest one yet. It certainly took the longest to write.

8. tfmaker

wow its' a bit unexpected for the the main robot to get such damage so early in the story(BUT I MEAN WOW!!!
    i'm guessing that SPEED have their primeire next episode
    and i'm guessing that great higher way will be formed when raida learns to control her full powers that she just demonstrated(she realy does have amazing powers)
    and do SPEED & light speed primeire on the same episode? or on seperate episodes
    & when will i see sketches of wild kaiser,seidryu & Yasei no Oh?

9. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm glad y'liked it, but for a heads up, my drawing'll be delayed by another project I've taken upon myself to do.

10. tfmaker

i know it's not related to here but i started to build another one of my main braves FLASH SABER

11. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dang, I thought that was a link for a moment

12. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But what is Flash Saber?

13. tfmaker

a combination of saber(bird) with the flash shuttle
    the second elemental brave after leoking(fire)
    saber is "the brave of the skies"
    sorry i didn't take pics of him yet
    you know what here is a list of the elemental braves:
    BRAVE OF FIRE LEOMAX
    BRAVE OF THE SKIES SABER
    BRAVE OF THE OCEANS AQOUS KAISER
    BRAVE OF THE LAND DAILANDER

the 5th 1 is roan's but hes a elemental brave to
    BRAVE OF LIGHT RAYARK

now for the rest of my braves:
    MYSTIC BRAVE GUARDIAN RYUJIN
    BRAVE OF SPEED MACH KAISER
    DIGITAL BRAVE XROS KAISER
    BRAVE KNIGHT EXCALLIBUR

anyway saber based on a knock-off of rotf knock-out(added wings only need the bird head)
    the flash shuttle is based of the legs and lower arms of galaxy defender granbird(thats just the legs)
    after that the most is lego(like with dragon racer)
    after this i'll build the flash jumbo which when it combines with saber you get FIRE SABER
    later in the story when saber combines bot the flash shuttle & the flash jumbo you get HURRICANE SABER and don't start thinking that flash saber looks like granbird HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE GRANBIRD ANYMORE

14. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did you finish Leoking?
    And is the jumbo the Galaxy Defender Dagwon?
    Also, how does the Brave of the Stars fit in all this?

15. tfmaker

as for leo king not done yet
    as forthe jumbo good guess
    and as i said this is not related to brave of the stars ionly wrote this to see what you think

16. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I'll be lookin' foward to seeing pics of your work.

I was making a Ptera Geist and Thunder Geist outa set of Energon dinobots and some Classics Grimlock parts, but ran outa time before having t'go t'college.

Now I've a scanner so I'll get those Wild Kaiser and other pics up some time soon as I've been working on head designs for him and Yasei no Oh (I wanna pronounce that like Yasei Noh unless I'm told otherwise)

Anyways, don't wait up for me to post something. Maybe throw up your ideas for plots of your Braves. D'y'think the Elelmental Braves should be in the same series or do y'have ideas for support teams too?

17. tfmaker

the elementatl braves all 5 of the are the same series for exemple rayark is leomax's father

18. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think I've seen Roan's Rayark design, d'y'know where I can find it?

19. tfmaker

20. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey, waddya say t'me putting this stuff up on Deviantart?