brave of the stars

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by tfmaker, Jul 20, 2011.

1. tfmaker

tfmaker Well-Known Member

hi this thread is for whoever want to come up with a cast for abrave please contribute your ideas

2. Naztok

Naztok will work for gold chrome

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I could muse around with the idea I had for the brave I designed.

[​IMG]

S'the idea I had was for a sequal to Gaogaigar Final years after Mamoru and Kaido arrived back on Earth. Mamoru and Kaido'd be all grown up and Mamoru's replaced Taiga as the commander of GGG.

The role of Guy will fall into the hands of Mamoru's adopted daughter who it later turns out is the biological daughter of Guy and Mikoto.

It turns out that when Mamoru and Kaido were told there were only two ES missiles t'send them back t'earth, there were in fact two other ES missiles and because Mikoto knew she was carrying Guy's child, they decided to save it for when the baby was born.

Because of temporal shifts between the two dimensions, Mamoru is 30 by the time the newborn arrives on Earth, and Mamoru recognizes the Evoluder genes in her which allow here to psychicly control machines. She's 19 years old during the time of the main plot.

There's a young boy in there too who it later turns out is Kaido's adopted son who is the biological child of J and Rene. Because he was sent over a year after Guy and Mikoto's daughter, he arrives on earth ten years after their child did, and so is 9 during the main time of the plot. His main contributions would occur late in the story.

The main formula of the story is that cybernetic parasites kinda like Zonder metal are falling through temporal rifts, and so the New GGG goes to investigate each event. Their field team consists of Guy's daughter, and the character who drives the Big Way truck who is similar in mannerisms to Coop from Megas XLR.

When the parasites attatch themselves to a human host, the human is given abilities similar to Guy's daughter, but only when the host overuses their new psychic powers will they be driven into a mad frenzy.

The idea behind this power which can be given a catchy name later is that the wielder can bend inatimate material and treat it as a part of one's own body. Overusing this power can lead to insanity, and Guy's daughter for the most part avoids this effect by having a GS-ride build into her motorcycle: the High Rider, and the Big Way. Infact, let's have Biggs Ryder be the name of the guy who drives the Big Way.

So when the host of this parasite goes crazy from over using the power too much, Guy's daughter merges her motorcycle and Biggs sets the Big Way on auto pilot and bails out so she can use it to form Higher Way. Being in control of the Higher Way still runs the risk of having negative effects on her mentality, so she has to subdue the infected fast and expose them to a massive amount of GS-ride energy, in the form of her finishing move, to counteract the effects of the parasite and destroy it.

Things become more heated when she is unable to stop an infected one from fully synching with a parasite.
    I'll explain that episode in more detail later if you want and finish my explaination of the entire series, but I need to go somewhere now.

3. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In fact, I'll just edit the whole thing s'that it has nothing t'do with Gaogaigar'n make it a stand alone series.

4. tfmaker

wasn't their also some helicopter design with this as well?
    and great idea you got there
    and do you think you can make another sketch of this guy this isn't very clear and i will most likely want to build him
    and based on your story this will be called "BRAVE OF THE STARS HIGHER WAY"
    and the way i see it the best base figure to use for big way is universe onslaught
    oh and for now forget about the sketches of dragor racer and great leoking ok they need to undergo some changes
    and what about some support teams?

5. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay so making this series a stand alone, I'll give names t'the main characters. So the main heroine's name will be something like Ciela, which can be changed later if need be, but for now It'll make things easier t'refer to.
    The young boy who fate drags into this fight's name will be refered to as Mana.

Now for the revised plot. A secret cult calling themselves the New Humanity are labeled as the culprits for the destruction of several machinery plants by an investigation team called R.O.A.D. the Responsive Order Assertion Division.

The main plot begins when after a long time of not being able to uncover any information on the cult, Mana discovers their base of operations in his run-down slum of a neighborhood. He quickly places a call to ROAD who send in their top operative, Ciela.

When she's discovered, one of them displays a power to fuse matter into his body, becoming an amalgam of metal that Ciela displays a similar power by merging with her motorcyle to fight.

The first few episodes will be basically ROAD contesting with the efforts of the New Humanity, and near the end of that arc, I do want the first support team introduced.

The second arc will be where the temporal rifts start appearing around the world which let loose the parasites that give humans similar powers to Ciela and th cult, but it turns out more powerful.
    I want to go on, but I need to go somewhere now.

6. tfmaker

do you have any ideas for support teams yet?
    and will you make another cleare sketch of this like i asked?
    and how many episodes is this supposed to add up to with both arcs?

7. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Trust me, if I wasn't so pressed for time, I'd answer all your questions and spill my guts on this series in one post. :D 

The problem with getting scetches out now is that I don't have a scanner to put them into a computer with, and hte camera I have always produces a glare.

For support teams I've that all planned out, and let me tell you there won't just be two arcs in this series.

The first arc won't be that long. It's episodes consist of ROAD confronting several New Humanity, which I will now abreviate as NH, schemes, and during those first few episodes, the Big Way is introduced, and it becomes clear that the NH has operatives all over the world, and another security force called S.P.E.E.D., the Secure Protection Elite Enforcing Division is commissioned by the United Nations when they feel that ROAD isn't enough to stop the NH.

SPEED is a group of three cars consisting of Lead Speed, Mach Speed, and Drift Speed, and easily enough to tell, Lead Speed has the responsible leader AI, Mash Speed has the fast acting reckless AI, and Drift Speed is the calculating agile AI, and when they merge, they become the nearly untouchable Light Speed. I've done some rough doodles on them, but haven't finished anything concrete.

At first they are resistant to work with ROAD, but when the two teams finally join forces by the end of the first arc, they are more than enough for the NH.

The second arc begins when a temporal rift is detected above the sky of Earth, but it is so small that nothing appears to cross it at first. ROAD goes to investigate and discover that the NH have already set their sights on the anomaly. As Higher Way fights them off, the rift closes and all appears well. But then Mana's older sister, Mara begins to display the same psychic powers that up to this point only NH members and Ciela had displayed. Mana wants to tell ROAD, but Mara won't let him, but this was another thing I kept from the original draft where parasites give ordinary humans the ability to warp inatimate objects.

The difference is that because the parasites are separate organisms, when the host reaches the point where he or she can't control a larger amount of matter, then the parasite takes control so that they can surpass the level of power originally shown by NH members and even Ciela.

So the next few episodes focus on ROAD and SPEED trying to cure the infected individuals while the NH is trying to capture the infected and use them for their own means. Because Mara is the first one infected, though, ROAD hadn't developed a cure and her amalgamation takes the form of a giant mechanical cheetah that also becomes a car(can y'see where I'm going with this?).

ROAD does manage to subdue her, though, and by studying Mara and Ciela, they develope a vaccine that prevents the parasite from fully melding with the host. Sometimes ROAD would be able to cure the infected, othertimes the NH captures the infected, and three times ROAD subdues the infected but not in time for the parasite to fully meld. The first time is Mara, the second time is for a friend of Mara named Viki, and the third time, Biggs becomes infected but refuses treatment because he believes he can control the powers but he is unable to.... at first.

These three individuals after much work and hardship learn to control their newfound abilities and thanks to added precautions similar to Ciela's, become the second support team. The metal forms that they first inhabited at the time of their infection is preserved and they only ever fuse with that matter, but when the combine, they are jointly able to control a stronger entity.

As mentioned earlier, Mara is in control of a cheetah that can take the form of a car and humanoid which is designated Wild Axel. Viki's changes from bat to jet to humanoid named Wild Shadow, and Biggs is a bear that becomes a tank that becomes a humanoid named Wild Smash. The idea behind their triple changing is that someone with their power can theoretically shift metal into an infinite number of shapes, but inorder to ensure they stay in control, they limit the number of forms they take, but when they jointly control their machines, they become a more powerful entity named Wild Kaiser, but their inclusion into ROAD doesn't begin until the third arc.

The second arc ends when another rift, this time massive compared to the previous ones, appears and ROAD, SPEED, and the NH who have the infected people they captured as well, get into a massive battle which is interrupted when this falls through the rift.

[​IMG]

I'll leave it at that now as I must go to lunch.

8. tfmaker

nice ok but what about shouldn't light speed or wild kaiser be getting a 4th member for a power-up?
    and you need this live up the name brave of the stars
    and feel free to start writing episodes here that's why i started this thread
    oh and how about having "reach for the stars" from sonic colors as a op song
    and as i said before wasn't their some helicopter design that combines with higher way?
    oh here are 2 options to name the hydra-bot:
    hydrion or hydrios kaiser

9. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bear with me dude :D 
    Wild Kaiser is the one who gets the fourth member, but maybe Light Speed should get some sort of weapons add or flight pack or something, but I had a thought that during the first a second arc before the Wild team is introduced, the SPEED team is able to merge in various ways with Higher way.

I still have nothing concrete to show on the SPEED team, but their combination scheme involves Mach Speed becoming the legs, Drift Speed becoming the left arm and left side of the torso, and Lead speed becoming the right arm, right torso, and head. It might not've been clear in my drawing how Big Way becomes Higher Way, but it's possible for the arms to fold away in robot mode so that Drift Speed and Lead Speed can replace an arm on their respective side, and I'll design Mach Speed so he can also become chest armor.

I didn't have the Brave of the Stars name in mind when I was designing these guys, but if I were t'draw cover art or something for the show, it would have ROAD and SPEED driving through space leaving skid marks even though they're in a vacuum. :D 

And what makes you think I'd leave out Hell Razer?

I didn't have a name in mind for the Hydra machine, but I wanted it to be some fusion of the word Hydra with Ryu. Something phoenetical like Hydoryu four sylables like High Dow Rai You or something.

And while I have the time, I'll whip up a first episode in a seperate post for neatness sake

10. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll do my best t'make things clear as possible, but if y'wanna try'n imagine things in your head as best as possible.

"Is that good, Mana?" a young woman asked as she adjusted the rabbit ears on a television.

"That's perfect, Mara!" a boy said while happily jumping up and down on a beat up looking couch. The woman sat down next to her younger brother and watched on the fuzzy screen the image of something similar to a space shuttle, but clearly more advanced. A voice came through the set while words in the corner of the screen declared what they were seeing was a live presentation.

"The crowd is silent as the countdown begins for the launch of the Prometheus, the worlds most advanced space craft."

Mana could hardly sit still from exitement as the anouncer on the screen spoke, but a troubled look appeared on her face as she listened to something on her head piece.

"It seems the astronauts are being told to evacuate the ship," the announcer said. "I'm getting something else now-"

But she was cut off as the screen went to static. Then a new voice was emitting from the tv and the screen changed to show the scene of the Prometheus slowly dissolving.

"Homo sapiens," the new voice announced, "I am Adam. Your governments were warned that we would not allow another of your kind to leave our planet. Let this be a sign that you are currently hostages of the New Humanity. This world is your prison, and we shall be your keepers."

Mara was so absorbed by the magnitude of what just happened that she was only sucked back to reality by the sound of Mana sniffling.

"It'll be okay," she said, wrapping an arm around his trembling shoulders, but he shoved her away and ran for their front door.

"No it won't!" he screamed as he ran out into the late afternoon air. He continued running until he tripped and fell to the ground. When he picked himself up, the first thing he did was look at the stars and remember how badly he wanted to go there. This thought brought the tears back the the small boy's eyes when he heard something from a nearby warehouse; something he'd heard moments earlier.

I need to leave off now. Maybe that's where the commercial break'll be.

11. tfmaker

what about my idea for a op

short version

with this song that would be the begining of the op then you see the logo of the series anthen you see ROAD & SPEED in their robot modes flying towards the screen then when they get to the the line "i'm gonna reach for the stars" you see mana looking up to the sky (not the scene you wrote) then turning and runnin towards Ciela and the rest of the cast and by the end of the op you the entire cast(humen and robot)of that current arc in the back

and is wild kaiser's combination like god max'?
    and how is this as a base figure for wild axel
    http://happywell.smeitrade.com/show...d=1151570409147&productId=1291944744109005402

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  12. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah that matches up good. That's good choreography ideas y'got there.

Wild Kaiser does combine similar to God Max except Wild Smash becomes the entire lower body rather than splitting in half. Wild Shadow forms the back and gives the combined form wings, and the way I designed Wild Axel to transform, her uper torso folds outwards and the cheetah head now has a mane and looks more like a lion head, then her legs become the combined robot's arms.

That happywell bot looks pretty cool, but I don't think it's perfect transformation. If it were that would be wicked :D 
    I'm gonna try my best to draw up Wild Axel's transformation scheme now and get as good a photo as possible to show it.

13. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey, you still there?
    Well I'll post my picture anyways if you didn't see my post.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I told y'my camera sucked.
    For combined mode, after going into the form where the chest splits open to swap the heads, the waist splits so that the legs are now arms, and the beast head now has like a mane.

14. tfmaker

not bad thats preaty good
    did i pick a good song or what and will you make a cleare sketch of higher way and high rider the one isn't very clear (one of your erlier sketches right?)
    and with the wild teams beast modes acsessable only when they fuse with their machines like with the shadow dragon? or can they swich modes whenever they want like the bombers
    and based on what you said mach speed and wild smash become the legs in a way similar to energon combiners?

15. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My camera phone really mucked up the resolution. That was mainly meant to detail the transformation. I could make the modes look better with all their detail when I get the time.
    That songs pretty good, but I don't think I could animate an opening or anything.

For the wild teams, when the controllers aren't using their power, the machines are in their vehicle mode and kept in a hanger or something, but when they do merge, then they can change between any of the modes at will.

And yes, Wild Smash and Mach Speed become legs like the powerlinx combiners. I'll tell y'right now before putting out a sketch that Mach Speed transforms into a formula racer, Drift Speed transforms into a police car, and Lead Speed transforms into a stock car.

16. tfmaker

maybe you can ever hear of a animation software called flash
    here are a few examples

17. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I may know how to animate, but I don't have the time to make a passible looking one. Those there cheat heavily by always having the image appear from one point, and IMO suffers from being so 2D. It looks so flat like I'm watching pieces of paper sliding around on a depthless surface.

I'll write up the rest of the first episode while I'm here

"Is that good, Mana?" a young woman asked as she adjusted the rabbit ears on a television.

"That's perfect, Mara!" a boy said while happily jumping up and down on a beat up looking couch. The woman sat down next to her younger brother and watched on the fuzzy screen the image of something similar to a space shuttle, but clearly more advanced. A voice came through the set while words in the corner of the screen declared what they were seeing was a live presentation.

"The crowd is silent as the countdown begins for the launch of the Prometheus, the worlds most advanced space craft."

Mana could hardly sit still from exitement as the anouncer on the screen spoke, but a troubled look appeared on her face as she listened to something on her head piece.

"It seems the astronauts are being told to evacuate the ship," the announcer said. "I'm getting something else now-"

But she was cut off as the screen went to static. Then a new voice was emitting from the tv and the screen changed to show the scene of the Prometheus slowly dissolving.

"Homo sapiens," the new voice announced, "I am Adam. Your governments were warned that we would not allow another of your kind to leave our planet. Let this be a sign that you are currently hostages of the New Humanity. This world is your prison, and we shall be your keepers."

Mara was so absorbed by the magnitude of what just happened that she was only sucked back to reality by the sound of Mana sniffling.

"It'll be okay," she said, wrapping an arm around his trembling shoulders, but he shoved her away and ran for their front door.

"No it won't!" he screamed as he ran out into the late afternoon air. He continued running until he tripped and fell to the ground. When he picked himself up, the first thing he did was look at the stars and remember how badly he wanted to go there. This thought brought the tears back the the small boy's eyes when he heard something from a nearby warehouse; something he'd heard moments earlier.

Mana crept close to the door of the wherehouse where he could hear the name "Adam" being chanted repeatedly. Daring to get a closer look, he peeked through a crack to see a circle of hooded people around a pedestal on which stood another hooded man who preached to them in the same voice that declared mankind prisoners on their own planet.

Falling to the ground in terror, Mana looked all around his surroundings when, of all things, he saw a pay phone a few meters away. Scurrying as fast as he could, he slammed his coin in a dialed the emergency number.

"You've contacted emergency services, what's the emergency," said a woman's voice through the speaker.

"I found them!" Mana whispered for fear of being caught. "The New Humanity are hiding here!"

Mana kept looking around to make sure he was still undiscovered.

"Little boy, we've been getting all sorts of calls about those people," the voice tried to sound understanding. "We can't respond to all of them."

"Please!" Mana pleaded. "You've got to help! I was more excited about the space launch than anyone!"

There was silence from the other side for a while, and Mana never got to hear a responce because at that moment, an arm wrapped around Mana's kneck, and Mana was dragged away by a cloaked figure twice his size.

"Please help!" Mana screamed at the top of his lungs before being dragged into the group of NH members. He was thrown to the ground and when he looked up, he couldn't distinguish a single face through the darkness of their hoods.

"A prisoner is acting up." the voice of Adam said, but from which hood it was impossible to tell.

"Adam will have to make sure we get no more acting up from this one," and Mana's eyes went wide when he realized the voice was coming from all of them.

Suddenly, the wall of the warehouse exploded as a great motorcycle crashed through it. The rider's face was hidden by a helmet, but his long hair trailed behind him. The rider leapt of his motorcycle and Mana ducked so that it flew over his head and crashed into a group of the hooded figures. Still in the air, the rider drew two pistols and fired them at another group who collapsed like rag dolls.

Awestruck, Mana did not notice until too late when another NH grabbed him and was dragged him towards a wall. Mana was able to see as the hood pressed his hand against the metal wall causing a hole to open for them to escape through. The masked rider was quick to catch up though as he leaped through the hole and delivered a flying kick to Mana's captor that threw him into a pile of metal beams.

The rider put a hand on Mana's shoulder and stood between the NH member and the houng boy.

"Stay behind me," the rider said, but to Mana's suprise, it was a woman's voice that spoke.

The pile of beams where the NH had fallen began to shake now. One beam stretched into the air and stabbed the ground. Then another did the same, and another, and another, and a metal spider-like creature crawled out of the mess. The rider ran towards creature, dodging it's legs while firing her pistols at the thing.

The bullets did nothing, though as the spider made a swipe at her, shattering her helmet, and knocking her to the ground.

"Hey!" Mana screamed, and tried to run to her, but the spider used one of it's legs to grab him and hold him in the air.

The rider opened her eyes at the sound of Mana's screaming, and held a hand out towards the hole they'd passed through. The motorcycle she'd abandoned earlier flew throught the hole, and she leapt into the air and landed on it.

"Fusion!" she yelled and held her arms out as the motorcycle encased her and took the form of humanoid robot.

Mana watched in amazement as the spider held out one of its limbs which shattered at the tip and the shrapnel launched at the motorcycle robot. She used the wheels on her wrists as sheild from the projectiles before flinging them at the spider, cutting off all of it's limbs. Mana fell to the ground at the same time as the creature's helpless body, and the motorcycle robot leaped into the air and spun so fast that she was practically a buzz saw. She fell onto the creature, slicing it cleanly in half.

The wreckage twitched for a short while, but went still eventually. Mana walked towards his rescuer as she stood over the dead monster.

"Who are you?" Mana asked in amazement.

I'm Raida," the motorcycle robot said as she kneeled down and pulled the hooded body out of the mess of metal.

"Did you kill him?" Mana asked nercously.

"No," Raida shook her head. "These people were already dead."

I decided to change Ciela's name to Raida.

18. tfmaker

is this the entire episode or is their more and here is a idea
    what if raida is also fighting NH for a personal reason that will be explained later?
    and from what i can understand from your higher way sketch is that his combination is somthing like daigunder's?

19. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah that's pretty much the first episode. I wasn't sure if writing -fade to end credits- would be appropriate.

And I wanted Raida to be fighting the NH because she's a good person. The back story that I wanted establish later is the man who I gets introduced next episode who she affectionately calls "father" is like her step father from my original Gaogaigar tie in idea.

The difference here being that when he discovered her as a new born who fell from the sky, him and another scientist who will be discovered is the one calling himself Adam, do expiriments and discover the child's power.

Adam wants t'continue on with their experiments, but Raida's father has come to care for the child and worries she might die. Eventually their lab explodes and the father thinks Adam is dead and so saves Raida and raises her.

If your idea is you want Raida to be an avenger type hero, then we can have that when her father dies later in the series.

I'm not sure if the combination's similar to Daigunder, as I've never seen it combine.

20. tfmaker

ok daigunder is not a good example here are 2 examples with same combination:
    powermaster optimus prime/super ginri
    star saber super mode
    and what you wrote know was a idea i had in mind before(raida bieng born with her powers while Adam and NH got them from i guess raida's DNA?)
    and do you have names for this and other episodes?