Brave Maximus Repro Parts?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wingsbr, May 7, 2008.

1. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Does anyone know where I can find repro's of the grand sword, big gun and twin turret? I tried to google and couldn't find anything...

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

wow, I just pulled mine out of storage today and was thinking the same thing. I'd like to know too.

3. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    I need Spike for mine.

4. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

I don't know about the sword but the 2 guns are always showing up on Ebay. You can choose from red=Brave Max or blue=Fort Max.

I got the blue set for my Brave Max.

5. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    Every so often on E-bay you'll see a repro set of the sword but it fetches close to the price of the original Brave version of the sword that came with the Japan TRU CR God Fire Convoy (Convoy/Magnus) Giftset.

Alspark/tfans member Decepticon zero tends to sell the Grand Max version of the larger weapons on e-bay every so often as well.

Edit found Pics of the Original Brave Max Weapons:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Couldn't find a pic of the Larger weapon but also Brave had the short sword in black as well.

Cog came in baby blue/dark blue with red gun and (arms ?)

and there's some disagreement as to the missing parts between the Takara version and the Korean version, it is said that these parts were later offered as campaign and lucky draw prizes by Takara. But I remember in 2001 When Brave was released that the Weapons only came with the first 300 releases of the figure from the Takara version.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    If the repro sword is the "Sword Masterpiece" it is worth getting, the plastic in the handle is stronger than the original and doesn't bend so easily.

The guns do turn up from time to time, I saw a couple of sets at Botcon and got mine from Auto Assembly back in '06. I personally think the red goes very well with Brave Max.

7. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    The red version is the Grand Max version, for Brave they should be black as the original Brave Max guns were. It Can be fixed with Black paint though...

8. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    Sol Fury: yeah i saw those at Botcon. I picked up a set of repro guns for my Fort Max. TOP NOTCH i cannot tell you how happy i was to find them for only $20. and they are plastic molded. NOT resin recast. perfect color matched to my Fort Max. The Red ones were nice to go with Brave Max I think. But I dont have Brave max.

9. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Anyone know where to get the lucky draw colors for COG? There was a repro set a few years ago, but I never got around to picking it up

10. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    JaguarX reproed them as well as The Jangar Px around 2003-04 and KCC reproed the large guns and Brave's short sword it was said he was working on the Master sword before his second stroke but his site has since been abandoned.

The Jangar Px is M.I.A. as well and I guess the same goes for JaguarX...

11. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Does anyone think it would be hard to make a master sword? I'm going off of the idea that a few folks had in the kitbash forum for the movie prime axe about 6=7 months ago. They took cd jewel cases and a dremel and cut their own axes, then painted them. I know it may take some work, but I think I could make it happen...Any thoughts?

Edit: The only thing I think I would run into, is getting the skinny cylindrical piece that goes into the fist to be durable. Hmmm....