Brave King Exkasier, MRR, G2 Devastator, KO Tapes, Misc

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by akolleth, Aug 20, 2006.

1. akolleth

akolleth Gestalt Fanboy #1

I have another batch of some misc Macross and TF stuff for sale. As always first one to post or PM me that they will for sure take it gets first dibs. I can take Paypal or money orders. Buyer will pay exact shipping of desired choice (no ripping off with "handling fees" I hate that) I have references at EBAY, Allspark and TFW2005

1. Masterpiece Brave King Exkaiser. Comes mint with box. It has only been out of the box briefly, and only transformed once by me. Comes complete with nice shape box and all accessories. It is made of diecast, and is from the same MPC line as the Masterpiece Optimus Prime was from. Very solid, and a fantastic transforming toy. I hate to sell it, but I got bills to pay.
    $75 ON HOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KO VF-19 Fire Valk. This is one of the Korean KO of the fore valk. Nice shape, missing one small panel behind the head. No box. Solid for a KO. Plastic quality is good, and joints are pretty tight still. Comes with his laser.
    $5 ON HOLD

[​IMG]

3. TF Yellow G2 Devastator set. Comes with all six bots in excellent shape, nothing broken. And comes with all the neccessary pieces for transforming into the mighty Devastator. All original G2, NOT some crappy KO from China.
    $40

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. KO Set of TF tapes. Comes with 5 oversized and 4 regular sized KO tapes. I got these a long whole back from a Korean seller on Ebay. Ramhorn (Oversize Rhino) is missing a small foot. Typical KO quality (or lack thereof).

$7

[​IMG]

5. Set of two Machine Robo Rescue combiner teams. Comes with MRR-1 (with box) and MRR-7 (no box). Each set features Five bots that combine to form the larger gestalt figure as shown. They feature a lego type of combinability in between all the individual bots and sets. Some collectors in Japan have been able to make amazing combinations featuring 100+ bots into one massive one. I wanted to try something like that but lost steam eventually.
    $15

[​IMG]

6. Tiger Ziod from Power Rangers (At least that is what I think it is) $5 as shown. No idea if the electronics work or not. Got it on a fluke from Ebay and never have really found a good home for him in my collection.
    $5 SOLD

[​IMG]

2. akolleth

akolleth Gestalt Fanboy #1

bump

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    PM sent.