Brand spanking new TF awesomeness!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by jon3pnt0, Oct 4, 2010.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    hey, everyone! i'm just letting everyone know that i am working on two brand-new serieses. [​IMG] first of all after countless pesterings from my good friends like cobracommandertfw, cybertron ax, timey, and countless others, i finally broke down and decided to start doing toy reviews.

the new reviews will be done by none other than optimus prime himself thus the double-meaning of the title "pRIME rEVIEWS" as in "Prime reviews Generations Darkmount. But the reviews will also be "prime" as in "that's just prime." The intros will be done by the characters that are being reviewed and the backstory on the toys' box will be read by the Transformers' narrator from G1. So check out Optimus Prime's honest opinion on toys from all different kinds of franchises besides just Transformers!
    http://www.youtube.com/jon3pnt0

The other new series will also be premiering this month on my channel is very Transformers-related. Imagine all your favorite live-action shows from the 60's through the 90's like CHIPS patrol, Batman, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, Airwolf, A-Team, and many others all combined in the same show. I don't want to give too much away but it's a sitcom about out-of-work acotrs trying to get work in L.A. and are dwarfed by the Transformers' current success. Look for the pilot episode this Halloween!

Stay tuned for plenty of other fun coming your way including for Transformers parodies, Transformers: Unsolved Mysteries, GI JOE psa's, GI JOE parodies (NEW!), prank calls, and plenty of voiceover stuff like trailers that I've worked on plus plenty of other random hilarity and maybe even some serious, cool stuff!

Thanks for everyone's support and I apologize for my long bouts of inactiviy. I promise I'm not ignoring you guys, I'm just staying that busy! I had a session with Hasbro last week that was SO AWESOME, but because of the non-disclosure agreement I signed, I can't talk about it! All I can say is that there are going to be some kick-butt Transformers' toys coming out next fall and some awesome guy you know got to do the voice for one of them... but you didn't hear it from me.
    [​IMG]

Please, reply to let me know what you would like Optimus Prime to review and I'll be glad to get right on it as soon as I can! I hope to do at least one or two videos a month which is a lot for me considering my busy schedule!