Brand New Transformers Trademark And Logo Revealed: Movie Edition

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I meant overall focus. Yes, they're going to stock movie tie-ins, but not to the extent that they once did.
    Which is sad, because it was total blast going to the store on day one and walking out with a cart full of figures.

• Like Like x 6
  2. I Am James

I Am James Emirate Xaaron

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My guess is that this is what the Bumblebee movie toyline will be released under.  Especially the announcements of some of the figures (including first movie leader Blackout)  seem to point that the toyline won\'t just be based on the Bumblebee movie.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    To me, that's all that matters.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, it sounds good, I dream about Jazz figure for maaany years already! So I need to prepare some free space in my tiny room:eek:  The only known intermediate line (HFTD) had some hidden gems, so I hope, we'll get something similar. By the way, why the emblem is not the Movie one?
    How I understand you! We here in Russia have only deluxes and some voyagers (Grimlock and Berserker only) and ONLY in Moscow. I hope, you know how vast Russia is. Fans are spread across all of the country and they usually know nothing about toys. I never bought them in stores, only online and pay 42$ for deluxes, 70$ for voyagers, 110$ for leaders. Considering that we have damn crisis and my total salary is only 300$:cry  (thanks to my parents, they rose my in extreme poverty and I'm get used to thrifty life.) Being international fans like we are is just a heroism!

• Like Like x 7
  5. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Having a line actually named as 'Movie Edition' is a brilliant move. When I talked with a retailer selling TF toys in my country, she said that they mostly place their order for movie line figures. I asked why and she said that's the best line selling in Sri Lanka because kids recognize the figures. We don't get any other Transformers entertainment material. So when the stock list contains the name 'Movie', they place their orders. Movie based line between movies didn't arrive much because they weren't labeled as 'Movie'. With this new name, there will be more orders since the retailers will think there is a new movie out.

As I said before, TLK line didn't do so well here. The toys were WAY too expensive for a developing country like us. TLK toys were so expensive that a deluxe class toy was priced at half a starting salary of a software quality assurance engineer. It's a 3X price jump when compared to 2009. Therefore, chances of me seeing the Movie Edition line is 0.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Fasttrack

Fasttrack Super-Unvincible

News Credits:
    Yes! Movie leak finally showing some clues

Hope to see this properly unveiled at NYCC next month. (And Cyberverse)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Chainlink

Chainlink No real than you are

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Oh man, updated Dinobots didn't even occur to me. Voyager Slug and Strafe, yes please!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime 1st Cybertronian Spectre of the Galactic Council

:drunk  I will (almost) never complain about the prices I pay for TFs again. Holy hell, dude, $40 for a deluxe, $70 for voyagers and $110 for leaders?! Is those prices just for regular stuff that elsewhere you would normally find on a shelf at a store?

• Like Like x 2
  9. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This feels like further confirmation that the leek we got of the new movie figures for next year is even more true. :)  So hello Leader Class Grimlock and Blackout. :D 

• Like Like x 4
  10. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dreads! Dreads! Dreads! Dreads! Movie Accurate Voyager Ratchet! Leader Blackout!
    I hope we get a Crankcase Repaint out of Berserker with his spikes and Movie Accurate Dual Pistols.

• Like Like x 8
  11. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I said before I wanted at least a little bit of proof that this line was still on. You think it's good enough? I think so.

• Like Like x 5
  12. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was definitely a Crowbar on the leaked pics, so fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 8
  13. Olivus Prime

Olivus Prime Space Ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    >movie edition
    >uses classic autobot insignia
    >hehe wut

• Like Like x 3
  14. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    In my country currently it's $68 for a Deluxe, $98 for a Voyager and $150 for a Leader. Welcome to international pricing. Let me share that booze. :drunk 

• Like Like x 7
  15. st.ranger

st.ranger Emperor of Destruction

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Could it be that Movie line leaked out months ago? That would be so cool. Still waiting for Leader class Blackout.

• Like Like x 4
  16. fu2kimus

fu2kimus Well-Known Member

Could some kind person pm me a pic of the leaked deluxes people are talking about? I’ve seen Blackout and Grimlock, and the voyagers, but seem to have totally missed the other guys folk are referencing.

Many thanks

• Like Like x 2
  17. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Leader grimlock and blackout weren't the only prototypes, they were also new peterbilt voyager prime, starscream and ratchet deluxe, those are the only prototypes in the leaked images.

18. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Haha, this prices are huge for ordinary people here, because most of them are poor and an exchange rate is just insane! When it was 33 roubles for $ everything was fine. Now it's 60 roubles for $. So this $ prices are not so scary until you convert them:eek:  For example, one lunch in McDonald's costs 3-5$, piece of cheap clothes (jeans, shirts) costs about 20-30$, 100$ is a price for the new thick winter coat with natural filling (qualitative one). That's why I have only 20 TFs in my room:(  The last leader I bought was in 2014, when $ wasn't so expensive. I paid a half for the new 3A Optimus and keep silence about it, because all my family will eat me completely:lol 

• Like Like x 3
  19. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    I'm just going to throw this out there...a bunch of upcoming TF product is street dated for april 20 2018. Some of that leaked movie stuff was street dated for April 20 2017...coincidence?

• Like Like x 11
  20. Nighthawkblack

Nighthawkblack Well-Known Member

Please Please let it be true its an early draft and they they simply forgot to put this in the logo!

:confused: 

;) 

WTH.jpg

• Like Like x 1