Brainwashing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cast, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

I’m starting to wonder if I’m brainwashing my son into liking transformers? He’s nearly 11 months old and he gets very excited and bounces around when ever he hears well any of the transformers theme tunes and pays a fair bit more attention to the TV when the show is on. I’m out of the house with work nearly 12 hours a day so when I get in and feed him or sit with him I usually put on transformers.

So I’m starting to wonder if his brain is starting to connect fun, food and having his dad around with transformers and also just how bad a thing that is?

2. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    I think at the moment you're worrying about it a bit too much. He's only 11 months old, he hasn't got much chance to develop his own obsessions yet. He's probably more associating spending time with YOU with it. Think about your own dad - how special was it to you as a kid to do things with your dad?

If you're really worried about it, start spending time doing other things with him.

--moony

3. Boy who screams

Boy who screams Banned

How do you think kids get hobbies? I mean, if he genuinely enjoys it, and will go on to enjoy it for years to come, where's the harm?

So long as you don't force him to watch it, it's fine.

4. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Thats probably why I'm wondering so much, I never really knew my dad, thanks I needed another point of veiw on that.