Bp20xx

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by RAVAGEversion1, May 18, 2012.

1. RAVAGEversion1

RAVAGEversion1 Well-Known Member

Starting a feedback thread for this user. Sold to him twice now, great communication and payment, made for two easy transaction. Recommended board member!

2. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

Pleasure to deal with, he actually reached out to me to offer me something he knew I wanted and gave me a good deal with fast shipping to boot, happy to leave this guy a +1

3. pingth

pingth Autocon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought the Hasbro FE Bulkhead from me. Great communication and prompt payment. Highly recommended!!

4. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

Sold me the Xbox version of Fall of Cybertron and was a pleasure to deal with.

5. Ruthless Cynic

Ruthless Cynic Well-Known Member

Avoid dealing with him at all costs. I am writing this as a warning to any prospective buyers. Also do not ever send him payment as a gift.

BP20xx quoted me a price on a Vehicon on 8/30/12, I paid it immediately. He then refunds me and tells me that he wants it as a gift. I resent him the funds with the paypal fee included. He refunds
    this payment as he claimed that he wouldn't be able to print postage until the payment cleared. I sent payment as a cash transfer. He then agrees to accept it as payment for goods after I told him I could wait for him to ship.

8/31/2012 he revoked the transaction and "refunds" the money. I am already annoyed and frustrated that he cancelled the deal after we a bargain was struck and consideration was paid. After the revocation the refund was issued Aug 31 through paypal. It bounced. He knew that
    the money was not his at the point he cancelled the deal, and knowingly or recklessly spent it nonetheless. I notified him of the problem and he responded on 9/5/2012 that I would definitely get my money tomorrow. In fact here is a direct quote
    "Yes, and I greatly apologize for. Crazy financial issue and I really didn't mean to drag
    you into. You will definitely get your refund tomorrow. Again I apologize."

Today, 9/11/2012 I had to open a claim because his payment bounced again and the refund was closed. Today he pushed me over my threshold of tolerance with this message.

"Hey, I humbly requested the payment as a girft. You didn't trust that
    and paid the way you did, all the while I was in an emergency. I tried
    to give your funds back because I couldn't use them for gas and to
    ship vehicon to you for they were in pending. But what did you did?
    You sent it through your bank account, and your bank closed at that
    time. Right now, I not one of those people that has money coming and
    going to them freely. And again, I'm sorry that you're upset over
    this. By next week's end I will give you your $25 back."

Of course I did not trust him he had scant feedback, and it is a good thing I did not or I would be out my payment as it stands I will ahve to wait over 20 days to get my refund. The money upsets me but the principle is what led to me to leave this negative feedback as a warning to others. The way he conducted himself throughout this entire process is unprofessional and completely unacceptable. I am not in the business of issuing interest free loans. I have been more than patient it has been over 10 days and now I will have to wait for paypal to refund me after repeated assurances that would not be necessary. This is why people cannot do transactions as payment owed or as a gifts, so that they can protect themselves.

6. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Moderator

News Credits:
    Not sure what happened up there ^ but I had a great buying experience!

I bought an Xbox 360 from him. The price was unbelievable and he shipped it VERY quick. I had no problems what-so-ever with BP20XX! Great communication and overall a great transaction.

7. BP20XX

BP20XX Back n' better than evah!

Ebay:
    I'm grateful for all the feedback. Ruthless, tell them how I DID request to receive the payment as a gift, like these good folks did. I didn't have the funds to send it to you, and couldn't receve your payment until I shipped the fig to you, which I would've done had you PAID ME AS A GIFT AND WOULD BE ABLE TO SHIP IT TO YOU!
    It's good, though. God honors honestly, and I plays it straight, yo!

8. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 The Reeled Robot

Just received my purchase from BP, and going to try and be as honest and fair as possible.

- Communication was smooth, although some details about what I thought I was actually paying for ended up being different than what arrived. Luckily it was not something of great importance to me, however, it was something that should have been mentioned as "not included" up front.

- Shipping was fast - and LUCKY. Put the item(s) in a box larger than necessary, and used no filler. The main item had a single layer of thick bubble wrap on it, and that was it. Figure width around 5", and the box measures over 8" on each side. Amazingly, the items weren't damaged, most likely only surviving intact due to being an in-state purchase.

Overall, I'm more "relieved" with my purchase, than anything. I don't have anything negative to say, although I could easily critique many aspects. I got what I paid for, and it showed up fast and undamaged.

9. tformer0607

tformer0607 Home in CT!

Ebay:
    I bought a case fresh set of the autobot data discs (eject/ramhorn and rewind/sunder). Everything went smooth and he had great communication! He shipped on time in a safe box with alot of bubble wrap and they arrived earlier than expected! tformer0607 approves!

10. Vic The Butcher

Vic The Butcher I Want To Make You Dirty

This guy knows how to communicate, and is all around a really great guy. I don't think anybody on here has ever been so easy to talk to and work with. His packaging is really nice, his offer was great, and I hope to deal with him again soon!

11. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome guy! Brought a junker Hasbro Rodimus and he did not disappoint! Excellent figure (Far better than a junker) and it looks great in trailer mode!

Thanks again!

12. kavemon3

kavemon3 Well-Known Member

Just completed a transaction and everything went smoothly. Thanks.

13. NC Soundwave

NC Soundwave Tactical Officer TFW2005 Supporter

Bought the bbts seacons, transaction went very, very smooth. Shipped promptly and arrived in great shape. Thanks for the deal, hope to do more dealings in the future.

14. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    bought BH shockwave. ship fast and package well. Thanks

15. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    received my loose foc kickback, all around a great transaction, thanks!

16. kavemon3

kavemon3 Well-Known Member

Just got hooked up with a Takara MP Soundwave box. Thanks man.

17. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 The Reeled Robot

Nice of him to send that to you, even though I paid for that last year and never got it.

18. BP20XX

Ebay:
  19. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 The Reeled Robot

You clearly pictured at least the tray, and NEVER ONCE said it DID NOT include the box. You allowed me to pay your full asking price, never supplied full details before shipping, and think my stance is wrong? Come on now.

20. BP20XX

Ebay:
    :redface2: *Sigh* Moving on........