Boy,15;charged over pregnant 11 yr old girl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaun_C, May 14, 2006.

1. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

A variation of the article can be viewed here

:mad 

That's absolutely disgusting.

This girl shows her immaturity.Babysitting your brothers is only a part time job.Parenthood is FULL TIME 24/7

And smoking 20 rolls a day COME ON :rolleyes2 

This is sad,but honestly these days I'm not too shocked as I expected to hear a story like this.Although I thought it would've been in the US not the UK.

Bet you she doesn't have a dad too.And you know good ol' mom will foot the bills

And she didn't think she'd become pregnant because it's her first time?!?! IDIOT all it takes is ONE GOD DAMN TIME:banghead: 

Good job being a parent mom,you've taught your daughter well:redface2: 

Considering this girl's attitude,this baby's going to be born mentally disabled if he/she's lucky.But I won't be surprised if this baby's a still born.

A 12 yr old having sex LET ALONE UNprotected sex.Good to see her use her brain cell

2. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

That's got to be some kind of epitome of fucked up right there. There are too many things wrong about this for me to even want to get started on it.

3. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

Where does it say anything about her thinking she wouldn't get pregnant because it was her first time?

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Shaun_C, you have an unhealthy problem with people having sex that are not of age. Why do you monitor it so closely?

5. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Wow. Words cannot describe how fucked up that article is.

6. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Whoever wrote the article is a dick. Implying that because she smokes somehow negates her 'moral' ground taken on abortion. Don't even try to hide your bias or anything.

7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    I could see charging the boy if he was of legal age, but he's just a kid himself. A 14 year old going on 15 is hardly in a much better position to make descisions about sex than the girl who was just shy of her 12th birthday at the time of conception. If he was 18+ I'd say throw the book at him, but seeing as how they are both minors I think charges against the boy are wrong.

8. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

This is sad, this is our future. 20 a day at 12 years old?! You got to be kidding.

9. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:

I don't think the issue is that she smokes, but that she smokes at 12 years old.

10. Shaun_C

I agree on this Dragonclaw as they're both teens.Or in her case she's a preteen.Although honestly the 15 year old is old enough to know better at that age

A nice assumption but wrong.I FOUND about this by accident browsing another board's GD section.I don't monitor it SO closely as you assume.

Did you ask the same question of Hot Rodimus?He's posted some stuff that makes you go "WTH"

Either way back on topic

I wonder if a 12 yr old can SUCCESSFULY give birth to a baby?I know a 15 yr old can as that's pretty common in the US.But I've never heard of a 12 year old giving birth

11. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

"This is sad,but honestly these days I'm not too shocked as I expected to hear a story like this.Although I thought it would've been in the US not the UK."

Yep, I guess all of us Yankees are sexed up pervs.

12. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    My cousin's daugther was 13 years old when she got pregnant. She was raped. It's sad to say this kind of stuff does happen all the time.

13. Shaun_C

That's NOT what I meant Tenebrouser

But seriously I hear more of these stories from family in the States.Then I do from overseas.

But I know full well it happens everywhere,just that it's not always publicized

14. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

I think the the problem is that the educational system is still stuck in a 1950's mentality of handling sex and we have to face it we live in a sexed up world. Everything is about sex nowadays. Its so hyped up and marketed in everything and now when some kid gets a bon in the oven people are like 'HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" Turn on any channel other then Cartoon Network, Nick, or Disney that isn't also part of said channels and its all about sex, grinding, etc.

Of course majority of rap does not help, its all about sex, drugs, and violence much like 80's hairbands were like just 100 fold. We have to start sex education early. When I grew up they didn't start talking about it until around 8th grade yet kids were being sexually active around at least 6th. Plus it doesn't help that girls are looking more mature faster which gives them a feeling like they can do more mature things.

15. Shaun_C

My condolences on that Liokaizer.that's a horrid way to have your first sexual experience.And at 13 to boot?!?! The person who did that is sick

Why teens are so quick to be mothers I'll NEVER know:redface2: 

Although it is known that young parents tend to have children who are young parents themselves

16. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

Its probably because smoking during pregnancy is ridiculously bad for the baby, and she smokes 20 a day.

I dont see why not I dont believe the species has lost something geneticaly within the last 100-150 yrs that would prevent the norm back then and before from occuring naturally now.

17. Shaun_C

That's generalizing,to make a comment like that you need to KNOW what's taught.

And besides it's JUST as likely that they(the teens) know
    just that they have the teen mentality of "It won't happen to me" In other words,they know they should use a condom.But don't want to because it's not "cool"

I say that's the most likely scenerio,those 2 knew better.Just that they didn't think ahead

Guarenteed the 15 yr old knew about condoms,but like a typical teen.Didn't think ahead only thought of 1 thing

18. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

Part of the problem is expecting mature behavior from adolescents. It's not going to happen, at least not on the whole. Think how irresponsible the average 15 year old is. Think that will change in relation to this one thing?

From everything I've seen in the US, our children are maturing PHYSICALLY at a faster rate then ever, but much slower EMOTIONALLY. This is obviously not a good combination.

19. Shaun_C

That's always been my view too

Even over here in Winnipeg,I've often remarked about how today's teens are WAY MORE physically mature then they were in my day.

And you're right Misterd,it's like giving a loaded gun to a child.You know something undesirable will happen

20. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Wow man, so young. Had no idea an 11 yr could get pregnant.

As much as I'd love to comment on the age and about her smoking so much,it still would'nt make any difference.

Can't expect someone to know everything at that age so we can't get on her for being irresponsible.
    What she needs now is alot of help and support for that child. And maybe lot's of optimism.