Boxes of stuff I NEED to move out

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Victorysabre, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    EDIT: Just since I'm not sure if I was clear, I'm not selling the items individually. Box 1 is ONE item for sale, Box 2 is another, and Box 3 is one more.

I have three different boxes of robots I need to get out of here. I will take any reasonable offer on these. I can send them to the buyer or bring them with me to Botcon to exchange there.

Box Number 1: Transformers. Most are broken, or missing parts. Some would be perfectly fine with an accessory or two and maybe some new stickers. I used alot of my other broken TFs for repair parts, or for customs, and even as fodder for a battle scene diorama. I just don't personally feel I have the time to devote to completing the salvagable figures here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Box Number 2: Voltron and Robotech. The Robotech Hover tank bot is complete and in good shape. The Invid robot is also in good shape. The two smaller drone robots are a bit worn. The Valkyrie is missing an arm and one of the tail fins is broken off. The limb vehicles and head vehicle for Voltron I are all in decent shape, but the three for the torso are a bit beat up, one has an entire area busted off, and the other two are stuck together. But there are 11 of 15 vehicles here that are in good shape. One of the Blue lions has it's tail, the other does not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Box Number 3: Misc Robots. Dino Tyranno is in his box, but there's no VHS tape and he's missing his sword. Gigano Dragon is fine in robot mode, but there's a broken connector so he doesn't stay together for Dragon mode. The two model kit robots from Gear Fighter Dendoh are in good shape, just alot of sticker wear. The Fire Duke KO is also in decent shape, but he has no sword. Xabungle is complete, but his one arm broke off at the peg. The yellowed robot (From Orguss? Not sure) had both arms broken off, but they are included. The KO of what I think is Goldran is mostly there. Missing the sword and case and there's one peg broken on the back half of the lion mane. But everything still connects properly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No reasonable offer will be refused. Heck, unreasonable offers will be entertained. I really just want to get them out of my house and into the hands of someone that can use them.

2. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    The Robotech/Voltron box is sold. The other two are still available.

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    If you decide to split up box 3, hit me up. I want that Great Goldran KO.

-SB

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Payment sent. :D 

5. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Looks like box 1 is also spoken for now. One more box to go. Help a dude out.

Soundblaster1,
    It won't take a big offer for me to sell all of Box 3. If you're interested, let me know.

6. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I'd definitely make an offer if I had any idea where to start.

7. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    And all boxes are now sold! Thanks to those who bought them. I'll be going through some comics (Transformers, GI Joes, X-Force) and children's books (Transformers, He-Man, Go-bots) next, and those will be sold off dirt cheap.

8. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Bring them to Botcon.

9. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Bring the comics to Botcon? I've just never gotten any bites on them when I brought them in previous years. Although now I'm ready to sell them much cheaper, so who knows.