Bowling Enthsiasts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alphie, Dec 26, 2011.

1. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    So who else out there loves to bowl? Lately Kev and I have been on this bowling kick and I gotta say, it's rather enjoyable. Not only do I get to hang out with him, but it's also a great stress reliever. Currently I bowl with a Zoom Glow Ebonite ball that I found at a local thrift store for $5 which included bag. And to help out with shoe rental fees I bought some Dexter Bonesy black light shoes. :D 

Last night I went bowling with Kev and had my highest game yet! 162! Woohoo!

2. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was on my school's bowling team for a year, but I was pretty bad. I only ever got above 100 a few times. I wouldn't call myself an "enthusiast," but I do enjoy it from time to time.

3. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

It's been a while since I've bowled regularly. Used to go all the time back in and just after high school.

Highest score ever was a 202. I average in the 160's though.

4. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The Mrs. bowls on two leagues a year, and can average like 250-260.

Me... I can give a damn about that shit, because bowling with her has made me a lot BETTER, but really turned me off to it since it's never for fun and it's not "my thing". I'm normally around 230-245.

I think if I had friends to go with who weren't assholes whether they win OR lose, then I'd like it a lot more. When it comes to bowling though, she's just... ugh.

5. Domino

Domino Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been bowling on leagues for about 30 years now (since I was 7). I'm not good enough to be out there on the PBA or anything, but I'm pretty decent. I've got 5 perfect 300 games, and a little over a year and a half ago I finally shot my first ever 800 series (217-299-300). An 800 is a pretty rare feat, so I'm especially proud of that.

6. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

I am horrible at it :lol  like average around 150ish, but it was fun to get away and do something different when I could, but now all the local lanes are closing down around here and soon I will not be able to do it at all without driving 45+ minutes in any given direction :( 

7. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I do it for fun when my family goes, parties, or with friends. I usually get around 200. I like the game I just don't get much opportunity to practice.