Bought some animated toys for my nephews..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ORIO, Dec 25, 2008.

1. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

Jul 2, 2002
    News Credits:
    So, my two nephews (ages 7 and 11) asked for Transformers Animated toys for X-Mas. Since I'm their cool uncle who has the Grimlock tattoo, still buys Transformers at the age of 27 and ALWAYS buys them Transformers as gifts, (and has always since they were WAY little when I would buy the 1-2-3 bots) I had to get them some cool stuff. This year the 11 year old asked for Prowl and/or Megatron (got him the Wal-mart two pack) and the 7 year old asked for "Snapjaws or the triceratops Transformer". I laughed my ass off, but finally confirmed with my sister that "Snapjaws=Grimlock". So I picked up Grimlock for him (I had to! Hence the Grimlock tattoo)

What cracked me up the most was those two presents were the hit of the night. Seeing my little nephew FREAK out when he saw Grimlock was just so very special. Even better was that the little dude needed no help Transforming him but the 11 year old needed help Transforming Prowl. Awesome!

My nephews kickass and I hope one day they're a part of our online community.

On a side note; they both live in Alamagordo, New Mexico which is where Holloman Air Force Base is located (where both Transformer films were shot at, but unfortunatley have no cool pics) and I took the time to show them the leaked images in the movie forum thread. They were stoked and loved trying to guess the names of all the new bots and cons.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to share :) 
  2. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

Oct 9, 2008
    News Credits:
    I guess everyone loves Grimlock. Merry Christmas, btw.

And you're right, give it a few years we'll be seing families on here. :D