Bought a bird

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autobot X, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

So I went to Target tonight to see if they had Onslaught (they don't) or Ultra Magnus (they don't [didn't think they would, anyway]), and found the Real Gear Night Beat 7 on clearance for $1.86. Saweeet. I skipped all the Real Gear stuff, thinking it might go on clearance one day, and I was right. Of course, I'd rather have bought Booster X10 (ahem, Laserbeak), but I'll take what I can get for $2.00 after tax.

The lady was nice enough to check in back for Onslaught, and said it would probably come tomorrow or Saturday.

EDIT: After playing with him for a few minutes, he's a pretty cool little birdie. I'm amazed by the teeny tiny little Autobot symbol they put on his wittle head. I might have to cut a little notch in his outer cover so I can attach his gun in MP3 player mode...otherwise I'll probably lose it.

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

yeah, I love that figure. I've got both colors, the original one sits upon mp megatron's arm, as if he were talking to laserbeak. the other one I haven't even opened yet, and am planning on repainting into squalktalk.

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Yea, the red one makes a really good Laserbeak for MP Megatron. I've got him sitting at Megs's feet cuz I don't want him to fall, but yea...

The blue watch (I forget his name) also looks alot like Frenzy, wish they would have made his repaint red instead of gray so that I could have Rumble and Frenzy but ah well

4. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sweet price, will check out my target tomorrow

5. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    the watch is meantime. I've got them all now. Including the repaints. Nightbeat is a pretty good pick.

Second to that I'd try for zoomout the camcorder.

6. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Cant argue with that price:thumbs2: 

I have both too. I call em Laserbeak and Squawktalk. Stuck a couple of Con symbols on Squawkie and he's good to go. I would have preferred a Buzzsaw coloured repaint but blue is ok i guess.

Love Booster X10/Laserbeak. Fits in nicely with MP's

7. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I also use X10 as my Laserbeak. I don't own many movie toys but I really like that one and use him with MP3 Soundwave in my Classics. Good choice.

8. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

The Real Gear stuff was the best (new) part of the Movie line. Fantastic little figures. If you liked the MP3 player, you really need to check the others as I think the MP3 player is the weakest of the ones I've got.

9. revlimiter

revlimiter Bot Hacker

News Credits:
    The camera is also worth it. I love my wee Reflector.

10. BlitzFire

BlitzFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i really enjoyed the "ps2" controller....turns into a gorilla looking thing lol