Botlanta 2018

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by robo_rob, May 30, 2017.

1. robo_rob

robo_rob I like Pepsi.

Attention Transformers fans, March 2018 The Transformers panel track will return at Toylanta! (formerly known as Joelanta) Join us for a weekend of fun by the fans for the fans! Panels, art, displays, live entertainment, and the massive Toylanta dealer space!

Dates: March 10th and 11th, general admission $10 a day. March 9th dealer room preview for commanders and assistants! (check itinerary for other changes)

Location: The MARRIOTT CENTURY CENTER, 2000 Century Center Blvd. NE Atlanta, Ga 30345

Interested in setting up a table or being a dealer at Toylanta? Please visit www.joelanta.org

For panel track news or to contact the team please like and follow at the Toylanta FB page!

Do you have any Transformers fan art or customs you’d like to display at the show? Please contact the team, we’d love to give your work a place to shine!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Drama Geek

News Credits:
    Why is it formally "Joelanta" did they have to change the name ?

3. robo_rob

robo_rob I like Pepsi.

A few years ago they made a point to change it into a general toy show by calling it Joelanta and The Great Atlanta Toy Convention. The Toylanta re dubbing is to avoid confusion.

4. robo_rob

robo_rob I like Pepsi.

The dealer room is now 75% sold out already! Dealers, don't miss out on getting your space! Details for dealers and artists can be found at www.joelanta.org