botcon weird wolf

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by superpunch, Nov 22, 2010.

1. superpunch

superpunch Banned

who has this figure, i never had the snarl figure either is the figure as good as the bio, as the bio seems to fit the name weird wolf.

2. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    The figure is awesome as is the color scheme. Snarl is one of the best deluxes from Cybertron and he makes a great Weirdwolf. I suggest you buy him if you like him and can afford one, he's probably my favorite figure from BotCon 2007 (but there were so many good ones that year it's hard to choose).

Randy

3. superpunch

superpunch Banned

looking for him and huffer do they fit well with the classics? and how much roughly do they tend to go for?

4. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    The Botcon Weirdwolf does nothing for me, unfortunately. (Needless to say, I sold that bugger off)

But I feel strongly towards Galaxy Force Fangwolf, especially its TDP Black variant. :thumbs2: 

Maybe things would be a little different if the Botcon version was a Headmasters, like G1.

Botcon Huffer was floating around USD $40 upwards. Weirdwolf, I sold for USD $50 last year. (I assume he would have cost more this year.)

5. superpunch

superpunch Banned

thought they justified the headmaster bit pretty well with weird wolf after the experiment he starts talking to his wolf head in robot mode.

6. Automorpher

News Credits:
    ^ Thought they could pull the wool over everyone's eye by coming out with an "explaination" like this.

But the stubborn me just refused to be fooled! :lol 

7. superpunch

superpunch Banned

lol ohhh nice you calling me a fool now haha, well hopefully i can track one down without paying out stupid amount of money

8. Automorpher

News Credits:
    ^ All the best man! :thumbs2: 

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Huffer's a great little toy, he fits in really well with Classics and looks a lot like Huffer should. There's a certain amount of charm to that little toy that just screams Huffer in those colours.

Weirdwolf is also great, he's probably the weakest of that Botcon set due to how good the rest are, though. Snarl / Fangwolf is an excellent mold all things being said, and Weirdwolf does fit the design pretty well.

10. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Got a complete Weirdwolf off Craigslist a while back for 70 and I really do like him a lot. I say he fits in well with Classics seeing as most Cybertron molds can fit in seemlessly.

11. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    I think Weirdwolf fits very well with the Classics figures simply because of Grimlock. There are a lot of similarities between those two figures (the beast modes, the weapons, etc).

He's easily one of the best BotCon figures since 2005.

Huffer fits perfectly with the Classics too. Both figures can store their Cyber Key too, so that's also a plus.

Randy

12. superpunch

superpunch Banned

well i have tracked them down along with alpha trion hopefuly can negotiate a decent price.

13. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Weirdwolf was the first Botcon 07 toy I bought, mostly because his were the only aftermarket prices I could afford that year. I didn't expect the Fangwolf mold to be very good, but I was impressed with him.

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Another positive recommendation for Botcon Weirdwolf here. A bonus is his blade/gun, which gives him the best of both of his original weapons in one.

15. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I love Botcon Weirdwolf. I'd rank him among my favorite 20 or so Botcon figures, and in my opinion he's the nicest color scheme for that mold (though Dark Fangwolf is very nice too). It's a good mold, and as PoweredConvoy mentioned, one of the few Cybertron molds that actually thought to have a holster to store the damn cyberkey.

16. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

I have Botcon Weirdwolf too. It fits in pretty well (like lots of Cybertron toys do imo) and I like it, more then I thought I would prior to buying it. I also got Botcon Huffer, I love that mold! Best Cybertron scout, got all variants of that mold.

17. superpunch

superpunch Banned

cheers guys u have sold me on both

18. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Snarl's great and Botcon Huffer too! I know this is gonna sound weird, but I got me a likin' for that wolf mode...