Botcon trade zone

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by gen1fan, Aug 23, 2006.

1. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just as the titles reads. Post here if you plan on taking items with you to trade out of your Hotel rooms.

I will be trading Gen 1 items, techs, booklets, spare accessories/ weapons, loose toys. Will be staying at the hyatt and will be in Thursday morning.

2. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I will mainly be trading G1 Bots and accessories as well. I'm also staying at the Hyatt and I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon/evening.

Question: How does the message board work? Do people put their Have/Want list on it or is it simply their room number? The last convention I attended was OTFCC in 2004, and People were simply trading in the Lobby.

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
  4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    what I have been told buy other members that you bascily put room and what era stuff you have.

5. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I will be having a parts party as usual. The bulletin board is in the lobby somewhere and all you do is list your stuff of just put your room number. I am staying at the Hyatt. Trust me you will want to check it out. G1 boxed stuff to BW sealed stuff. Oh and the loose stuff too.....