Botcon Tickets/Confirmation E-Mails

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Squall42080, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    For those of you going to Botcon, I need your help.

My girlfriend is under the assumption that we are going to Botcon. In reality, we are not. I am taking her to Times Square in NYC, where I plan on popping the big question.

She thinks we are staying at the Mariott...and in a way...we are...just in Times Square. I even photoshopped the hotel e-mails to say the Mariott in Rhode Island.

Well, in order to make this as authentic a trick as possible, I was wondering if someone could let me know what the "tickets" or confirmation e-mails look like. Of course, feel free to omit things that shouldn't be seen by anyone but you. I just need the basic layout, so I have something that looks like we are going to Botcon. I imagine I would need something that says a Primus Package for me, and a Minicon Package for her...

I'm even going so far as to pack up some of my customs...pretending they are in the customs contest...and even bringing my movie Optimus Prime helmet...(so I can get Peter Cullen's autograph of course!)

So yeah, I'm giving up a lot, but, I just want to make sure she's genuinely shocked that we are going to NY instead of Botcon!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sound like an awesome idea. Congrats man. I would make a copy of Botcon schedule and show her that.

http://www.botcon.com/

3. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Oh yeah...I got a copy of the Botcon Schedule...I got a photoshopped copy of the hotel reservations for the Marriott Courtyard in Rhode Island (but really for the Marriott in Times Square)

I also printed out the driving directions to and from the hotel address.

I figure te only thing I need is something that looks like a confirmation for Botcon. If I can't get the wording from here, I'll make it up. I just wanted a general idea of what the e-mail looks like (if there is one)

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

good luck.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Go to Botcon instead, dude.