Botcon :TFTM movie screening

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by sfreeman6, Sep 28, 2006.

1. sfreeman6

sfreeman6 Active Member

I have a question, I am a Lurker from around here (awesome content thanks for having it) But My forst post here is a question. I see there will be a svreening of the movie at midnight. Did you guys understand that it is for package holders? I will just be arriving Friday night, to attend, no special packages. But I would love to see it on big screen again. Any one know the details for sure..

Thanks for the clarifications..

2. Quincy

Quincy Streak had my Baby.

I've just finished looking over the BotCon.com and it sounds as if you might be able to register to see the movie while you're at the Con. Though, don't hold me to this... I'm not registered yet but I'm sure as hell going to be trying to do all I can to get into that screen. ...I adore the Old Kentucky Theatre, and to combine it with the old TF movie is a must on my list.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    All I know is that as a preregistered Primus package holder, I got a ticket for the movie with my other stuff.

4. sfreeman6

sfreeman6 Active Member

Well i I had not preregistered, so i could not screen it. BUT I got up there, and one of the dealers gave me a ticket. Evidently they was giving tickets away in the dealer room, and he had a spare. It was great. The whoe weekend taught me a big lesson.... PRE-REGISTER!!!

5. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    yeah pre-registering is extremely helpful for both yourself and the con organizers as Brian talked about during the FP panel...