Botcon style boxes for TFCC figures...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lumpy, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    would people be interested in something like this? i personally love the way the FP boxes are designed, and how the figures fit in there, and would totally love to buy a box for the club figures too...i think it'd be something they might do, as a number of people might be interested, and its one set where most people who have them, will have all 5...so, whatdya think?

2. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What exactly is the differance between TFCC boxes and Botcon boxes? I got all my botcon figs without boxes and I haven't received a figure from TFCC yet

3. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed

News Credits:
    You mean a box & foam for the freebie membership figures? That would be a nice idea. I'd buy that.

(I'm assuming you mean the freebie membership figs since Astrotrain and Airazor came in the botcon style boxes)

4. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

The free exclusives come in a plain white cardboard shipping box. The exclusives you pay for come in packaging similar to those for the Botcon boxes. Nice heavy, glossy cardboard stock with fantastic art. Here are a few examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't really see the difference in packaging, unless you're talking about the free figures, in which case I'm guessing it'd be too expensive to do. I'm not sure how successful selling boxes on their own would be. If they were cheap, say $5 a box, or $20 for a box that fit all 5, I may be interested, but it'd probably be more expensive than that.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, i mean boxes for the free figures...more specifically, one box for all 5 of them...

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I'd be down for purchasing something like that, but it'd probably not be cheap to make and than they'd have to figure out how feesible it really is (ie: could they sell enough to not only recoup costs, but to turn a profit as well?).

7. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    anyone would be down for it, its the question of how much is it going to cost?

The more they charge, the less ppl will buy.

The less they charge, the less the box maker will want to create.

lol