Botcon Sandstorm and God Neptune

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by silverstreak70, Nov 12, 2010.

1. silverstreak70

silverstreak70 Well-Known Member

Hate to do this, but hard times have forced me to part with these guys. I have a Botcon Sandstorm from 1999 still mib. The tape on the top has been sliced, but the figure is still tied in to the box and has never been removed. The box itself is in great shape, showing normal shelf wear. I also have a God Neptune set, misb. The box itself has a tear on the front flap where it looks like someone picked it up and the cardboard ripped about 4" apart in two places. It is not very noticable and still displays very well. The figures themselves are still sealed. I'm asking $150 ea. for these plus shipping. Will have to put up on ebay Monday or Tuesday if I don't get any hits here. Feel free to PM me any questions.

2. silverstreak70

bump

3. silverstreak70

Bump again. Feel free to send offers. I will probably list these on ebay Wednesday if I don't have them gone by then.

4. silverstreak70

Now listed on ebay with pics. If anyone wants to make an offer on here I will pull the auction if it's reasonable.