botcon request: movie related

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by NotFastEnuff, Jun 18, 2007.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    I am going to ask something that I would think to be common sense, but with the lack of it lately from society, I'll ask anyway. Can we make it...i don't know, a "rule" not to spoil the movie for folks that either don't go to the preview or are general admission. I know I wouldn't want it spoiled, and I'm sure many others would be pretty pissed by a bunch of people ruining it for them. Just a thought.

2. Scourge_151

Scourge_151 Dangerous when naked! TFW2005 Supporter

I doubt we'll have people running up and down the line yelling out '***** DIES!!' but it's a good thought.

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I vow by Primus himself not to reveal anything about the Movie from the Botcon. I do plan to post a few pictures though of the Botcon itself and maybe the Hasbro tour since cameras are allowed. It's wonderful having a laptop that can take images directly from the camera's memory card. :D 

4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm sure there will be talk between people that did see the movie. But Your right if some one does not see the movie I now I would be upset for some one screams they kill off???????????? in the movie

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    There's already a rule established against posting spoilers...but personally I'm not loggin in here between June 28th and July 2nd. I've already been spoiled enough, don't want to risk it!

6. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I will be on the boards during Botcon, but I do not plan on posting anything about the movie till it is out to the general public.

7. Freyabeads

Freyabeads TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'll keep my lip zipped. No spoilers from me...PROMISE!

8. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

You do realize how unlikely it is that you will be able to avoid spoilers, right? Even though it won't be malicious, people are going to be talking pretty much non-stop about the movie.

That's was actually the deciding factor in me & my friends going to the showing.