Botcon Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by bushboy, Apr 11, 2007.

1. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

I looked at the Pre-Reg form and have a few questions. First of all, when they talk about discount prices if you are a "member", are they talking about collectors club? And do I have to get Primus package for a movie ticket? Any other info for the newbie would be nice

2. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes - members pay $50 less. Membership is $40. Become a member :) . You'll also get a free toy (and the ability to buy Airazor/Astrotrain in the club store).

And yes, I'm pretty sure you'll need a Primus for the movie ticket.

3. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes, prices are for members of the Collector's Club. Membership is $40. You CAN purchase membership and a member package on the same form, to get the member price, so you'd pay $319 total.

Movie tickets are available to any *attending* package, which must be a Primus or Protoform package, unless you are attending as a Minicon package attached to someone else's Primus package.

4. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Despite my ties to the club, I think it's a pretty sweet deal that if you register for the convention you basically get a subscription to the club for free.