Botcon question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ssilipino, Sep 5, 2006.

1. ssilipino

ssilipino I AM Evil & Destruction

I know the Botcon Waspinator mold was previously used for the Machine Wars Skywarp mold and some G2 character as well I think, I could be wrong, verifiy this for me. I also know that he had a partner mold that I've heard talked about which I've heard alot of people right that they wnat used for Botcon Terrorsaur if they made one. What one one of the characters that used this "parnter mold"?

2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    All four of the flipchanger vehicle molds were designed for G2 to follow the CYberjets, but were cancelled with the line. They were first released for Machine Wars, each in two color schemes.

The one used for Waspinator is the Skywarp and Thundercracker mold. It was later used for Dirge in BW Second in Japan, and again in Robots in Disguise as Skyfire.

It's partner was originally released as Megatron and Megaplex. It was later released as Thrust in BW Second, and was later used, likewise, in RiD, as Wind Sheer.

3. ssilipino

ssilipino I AM Evil & Destruction

Thanks

4. Sidecutter

News Credits:
    Anytime, mate!

5. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    The SW/TC mold was also Wingstun(or Wingspan or some other goofy translation) in Robotmasters and The Mega-tron/plex mold was Air Hunter in Robotmasters.

6. Sidecutter

News Credits:
    You are correct, sir. I thought there was one more use niggling at the back of my brain, but I couldn't make it show itself.