botcon Q, about briging someone

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by LEADERS_MATRIX, Aug 27, 2006.

1. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

OK, I can't find an anwser to this so I thought I'd ask here,
    I bought a package, and my wife wants to go with me, but she doesn't want to get another package, so if she just gets the general admission, will she be aloud to go into all the same rooms, and events as me?

thanks in advance.

2. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

She should be if there's space.But remember that pre-registrants get preferential treatment in terms of seating for the panels.But no it shouldn't be a problem,IIRC general attendees attended panels last year

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

There are a few things she can't get into, including the dinner and any events on Friday. General admission is only open on Saturday and Sunday.

For the most part though, they'll let her in to most other things. Last year they made general admission people wait outside the panel rooms until the panels started though, in order to give pre-reg people preferential seating. No big deal...either go in and just save a seat for her, or wait with her yourself. You'll still get in...last year the panel room was rarely more than half full at any panel.