Botcon PerfectEffect exclusive items

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Cheem The Rup, May 20, 2011.

1. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm still confused lol. Are they going to be at botcon? How and where are you suppose to actually give them your paypal address?

2. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Pronouns are confusing... Who is "they"?

They=Robot Kingdom?.... sounds like they will be at Botcon, have a dealer booth

They=Perfect Effect?.... questionable... but they're "represented" by the Robot Kingdom booth

They=the toys?.... No... sounds like it's a pre-order at the convention at Robot Kingdom's dealer table and the toys will be shipped later.

3. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It does, indeed, sound that way. Wouldn't have have expected that. Very cool!

4. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep. Third party products were all over the dealer room last year. And I would highly doubt anyone going to Botcon will volunteer their one and only registration spot for what will no doubt be a very sought after exclusive.

5. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Robot Kingdom booth? Wiggy. I will see if I can get in on this.

6. bumblebee123

bumblebee123 New Member

I was told robotkingdom will have their booth, and may limited entry per day.

7. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Steve from robotkingom confirmed that they will have a booth this year and that a special item will be available for preorder at their booth.

8. dragon516

dragon516 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OKay. So does this mean everybody gets to buy in on this that attends or they limiting the people that can buy on a daily basis. Also how are they going to enforce this? Just wondering if they are going to need punch hole on my botcon badge or something.

9. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    From what Cheem posted, it sounds like everyone who attends can register for a chance to be able to buy it. They'll take your info down, and if you're selected, they'll send you a PayPal invoice.

10. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Looks like one of the other conventions that is getting this set is TFCon: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon ยป TFcon - Canada's Annual Transformers Collectors Convention - Toronto Ontario

I just received mine shipped from Robotkingdom after signing up for it at BotCon and I have to say... it's pretty damn awesome. Folks at TFCon should pick it up if they get the chance. They are going to only have 50 of them! That means there are at least 200 that will show up at yet another convention somewhere.