Botcon: Non-Attendee Confimation?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Pravus Prime, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    If this was mentioned before or somewhere else, I missed it and I apologize.

However, after much debate, and looking at the pictures, I ordered the non-attendee set, ordering via fax.

I recieved an email that said my order was shipping, but had blank information from the club, but I also joined the club. (And recieved a seperate e-mail receipt for that.)

Was that a confirmation of my non-attendee order, or was that something else, and will I be recieving a confirmation of my non-attendee set?

2. StarAngel

StarAngel Long live the Decepticons

Mmm. .. . don't know. If you want an answer I say call MC at their 1-800 posted on their site. They seem to be very helpful whenever I talk to them on the phone.
    I also ordered the non-attendee package via fax but that was a week after they put it out for sale. About a couple of weeks ago I got in the mail a document saying I ordered it and it was a receipt. Its at home but I figure its a good thing to keep.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

How long ago did you order? You should get a paper receipt in the mail, but it takes a while.

4. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

I just got my confirmation for my attendee package Thursday, so yeah it takes a bit.