Botcon Megatron/Waspinator Set FS

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Grendel1979, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Okay,

So to recoup some of the expenses of BOTCON I put my Megatron/Waspinator set on eBAY. The auction ended last night, and I got the following email this morning:

Item: Botcon 2006 Megatron and Waspinator LE Beast Wars set (150040280039)
    This message was sent after the listing closed.
    xboxerj is the winner.

I'm sorry but I am going to be unable to purchase this item. I live in NY, and we had some pretty bad storms come through yesterday. I had already bought a set of these, after I had initially emailed you about the Buy it Now price I offered. I was going to retract my bid, but with the heavy storms our Internet (Road Runner) was on and off. By the time we were back on last night, it was within the last 12 hours of the auction, and it wouldn't let me cancel out my bid. Ebay said within 12 hours left, there was no way to. I'm sorry about this, and I would be more than happy to Paypal you the listing fees, and the final value fees for the auction in order to cover your expenses, and let you relist it. Again, I apologize, I did try to retract my bid, and I was so hoping I would have gotten outbid on this item, but it didn't happen. If you want to give me your paypal id, I will gladly send you the costs associated with the auction so you can relist the item. Thanks.

Jason

So before I relist it i was wondering if anyone here is interested? PM me if you are.

2. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    if i had the money for them, i most certainly would, i just cant afford to...i really want megatron though...if something changes, ill let you know

3. zap dragon

zap dragon Well-Known Member

hi you can on ebay
    GO TO NON- BID PAYER , enter auction number
    and then enter option for
    that you both mutaly aggre not to procedd with ttransaction
    and ebay will credit you back all fees

hope this helps some to recoupe fees faster

4. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    PM'd ya.