botcon legends and minicons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Crazy Ramjetty, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

this has been floating around in my head, at botcon 2011 pete said that omega doom would be too big and expensive for them to use so the only way we're getting him is through botcon and it also got me thinking, if omega doom were in botcon we'd have to have a lot of small figures and so i though, why not? why not have a botcon that is just filled with legends and minicons and have like 1 or 2 big guys? you'd get more guys and would make you feel the battles are much bigger and grander. as far as ideas go all I have is shattered glass warpath from universe 2.0 legends warpath, there are a few others but they already got bigger toys, you guys like this Idea? and if so please contribute your ideas of what legends and minicons could make this set

2. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    I'm sure the fandom would freak out and start a shitstorm, but I think that's a great idea.

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it wouldn't happen. They stopped doing Scout-class figures because the cost was roughly the same as doing Deluxe-class figures. Just because a figure is smaller doesn't mean there isn't a baseline cost involved in the manufacturing. And if you're talking about a set of, say, eight Legends with one Voyager, the cost of producing that would probably be more than what they do now.