Botcon Iacon sets sold out?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Gadep, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    Since we got that notice that they had sold out of 87% of the boxed sets and were setting some towards the iacon waiting list...and no more updates since then....are the Botcon sets sold out?

Because i faxed my form in Wednesday..got a email on thursday that they received it and processed ....

"This is to confirm that your registration form has been received and processed. Unless there is a problem with your payment method, your hard copy confirmation will come in the mail within the next 2 weeks. If there are any problems with your payment, we will email and/or call you.

Also, Primus package holders that cancel prior to the show or are a no show at the convention will forfeit their packages and refunds will be processed less a $25 cancellation fee. Iacon packages will ship 2-3 weeks after the convention.

If you registered for the now sold out Thursday tour, you have been placed on the wait list and you will not be charged unless a spot becomes open for you."

They have not charged my credit card....does this mean then that i am getting a set or that i am on the waiting list?

2. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    This is not news.

Iacon (non-attending) sets have been sold out for over a month now.

http://www.botcon.com/BotCon09/

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  3. stad

stad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And they are also now filling Waiting List orders for Iacon packages, so in essence, they are not sold out any longer. All of the Iacon orders that came in after the cutoff date have now been processed, and they are continuing to process those orders.

4. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    so if i got the email saying they got my fax and that the registration form was received and processed this = i am getting a iacon boxed set sent?

just asking because i got the email thursday morning but they have yet to charge the credit card...and i would assume with the waiting list they would charge the card first before taking one from the waiting list and moving that fax to the fulfilled list....

dunno...just confused...

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    It was a few days before I got charged as well, Gadep.
    To clarify, the email you got is the standard email that FP send out once they have received your form. You could try emailing them to see what's going on; if you're after an Iacon package you will be on a waiting list.

6. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    cool. thanks...i will give it till wednesday , then try emailing FP....the part that got me confused was the fax has been received and processed...i assumed this meant i was cleared from the waiting list to receiving list...then when the credit card did not get charged i was like WTF?

so i will give them till the later part of next week...then try emailing and see what happens...