Botcon Emergency Need Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Hollywood Hoist, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is Hollywood Hoist's wife. He is at the airport and his flight has been delayed 3 hours. There is a good chance he will miss his connecting flight. The next flight out is 12 hours later. This is a problem because he will miss registration for the figures, getting the freebie and souviener figures since they will likely sell out. He won't be able to register for the Hazbro tour and will miss the movie. What I'm asking is if anybody could find out if there is a way that he can still get on the tour and get any of the freebies and souviener figures. (He has a primus package) If anyone can help in anyway or contact the show organizers, please PM me.

2. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I made it, barely. Luckily the airline booked the last flight of the night, but with all the cancelations and delays, I was figuring I wasn't going to get there at all. Had my friend and I not been able to get that flight, I would have turned around and headed back to Seattle. The next available flight was late Saturday or early Sunday. 14 hours in Charlotte, NC instead of Botcon was the worst way to start out my first trip to BC. I missed the movie, but made it to the Hasbro tour. I was running on 5 hours of sleep since Monday morning. In the end this was a more enjoyable experience than I even could have imagined.

I want to thank all the people who I met over the weekend, for showing a good time and being so outgoing and friendly (Gen 1 fan, Megamus, JlAvatron... the list goes on) It's going to be very hard not to go next year.

Congrats to TFW for the awards at the party and taking out Seibertron in the boards war.

3. Terrorcon0

Terrorcon0 Transformers Rock Star!!!

News Credits:
    hey chief will keep an eye out for that bumblebee for yeah will let you know if i find one! Krapicon