Botcon Dreadwind / Botcon Deathsaurus / Skyjack & Darkwind with Renderform Upgrades

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Dr. Grimlockisking, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same scenario as usual, only I'm only offering them here through Sunday. These were items I really didn't want to part with, but honestly, I'm losing interest in collecting. PM me with offers, I'll send pics if you're interested, but if I don't get the ballpark I'm looking for either, I'll take my chances on eBay. And if PMing me, PLEASE include your location. I quote shipped prices based on the assumption you are in the US. If you're not it WILL affect the total.

Botcon 2007 Dreadwind (loose, complete, NO Biocard or Instructions) ****ON HOLD FOR TERMN8NU PENDING PAYMENT****

Botcon 2005 Deathsaurus (loose, complete, NO biocard or Instructions)

Universe Skyfall with Renderform Upgrade Kit (black helmet, guns, and card, complete with old head, rifle and all paperwork) *****ON HOLD FOR NELLIE131******

Universe Darkwind with Renderform Upgrade Kit (Gray helmet, guns, and card, complete with old head, rifle and all paperwork) ****ON HOLD FOR TERMN8NU PENDING PAYMENT****

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

3. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    last day bump