Botcon Dolphin Reservation for Trade and exlusives needed

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Darkprime, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

Jul 1, 2002
    News Credits:
    I've got a problem. My employer is sending me to a conference this summer in Sydney, Australia, and my wife and I want to make it into a vacation. This means a lot of the money I would use on Botcon needs to go to that trip instead. I did reserve a room at the Disney Dolphin hotel from I believe the sunday before the show to the sunday the show ends. If someone needs a room there, let me know and I can change the reservation to your name.

I need some help though. Although I can't attend this year, I still need all the convention exclusives (I can't help myself). This includes the attendee only primus figure (i'll be ordering the non-attendee primus package), the show-only souveniers, and maybe a couple other show only things (like the convention comic, a tshirt, and lithograph).

I've made this offer before, and I'm making it again; I will pay these amounts to whoever can promise to help me out:

$80 for the attendee only figure
    150% for the souvenier figures and other exclusive items (150% before tax)
    Actual shipping costs
    Any reasonable packaging costs (like if you have to buy tape and a box)
    All Paypal Fees

If anyone needs the room at the Dolphin and can help me out, pleaes let me know ASAP!