Botcon Check-in

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Kupp, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Kupp

Kupp Relic of a time before time. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Last night, my car was broken into, and in addition to the Ipod, TI-89, all my medication for allergies and asthma, and a messanger bag, my Botcon Registration Letter was stolen. The letter I need to have at checkin.

I am planning to bring my liscense, my Passport, the credit card I used to pay for my pre-reg, and I will try and print out that months statement from my credit card showing the charge for the pre-reg.

Is there anything else anyone can think of, or am I totally screwed?

2. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I didn't need the letter for the wednesday night registration, just an ID, but the paper says to bring it on Thursday. I don't know if it will effect you or not. They DID however have a copy with them, for their records, so you might be okay.

3. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

I would guess if you told them what happened and bring your ID, you should be OK.

4. Cerebros

Cerebros TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Sorry to hear that -I'm sure you'll be able to get in to the convention. good luck!

5. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I spoke to him in the line. He got everything. I only wish they could have gotten those bastards that broke into his car.
    MegaMus