Botcon AT Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. I have a very simple question about this years Botcon Alpha Trion. Did he or did he not have his electronics in him? I know that the ones that were bough off of ebay before Botcon didn't have them, but, I didn't know if they one's at Botcon did or not. Thanks to whomever helps me out here.

2. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

they did not

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok, thanks. It may seem odd, but, that's a good thing for me right about now, lol. I'm going to see if I can buy a junker Cybertron Vector Prime & Minicon from someone who's taken the electronics out of it to put into their Alpha Trion.

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Hmm, I got stuck with the Hasbro Vector buying the Starcream set. The GF Vector was already in my collection. Maybe I'll do a transplant from the Hasbro version, if it doesn't bust the TF. I don't think I'd sell Hasbro Vector though.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, if you do the transplant, and change your mind about not selling what's left of Vector Prime, I'll buy it off of you, along with his minicon. I don't think I'll have much luck finding someone who has a VP that they've taken the electronics out of him to transplant into a AT.

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

He's easily eBayable for < $20 before shipping. Hell, you can probably pick one up in the Junkion for less without trying to find the one collector who wants to remove electronics but get rid of kitbash fodder.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Serious? I figured he would be one of the harder one's to find. I'll try on here for a while and see what I can get. I'd prefer one withought the electronics only because I'm going to take them out anyways, and, it might be a bit cheaper, lol.

8. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ok, let's talk this one out...uh, lol. Buy one of eBay, take out the electronics (you're really set on that, not sure why, but whatever), and then SELL the electronics on the junkion to a collector who wants to have some to put in a BotCon AT. Lol.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally, I don't buy anything off ebay. It's something that I decided a long time ago, and I'm going to stick to it. Even if I do keep the electronics, I'm going to have to take them out anyways so I can dye him, and then paint him. Personally, the electronics aren't important at all to me, so I'd rather not deal with them at all.