Botcon Arcee/TMS Black Arachnia help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hitman84, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hitman84

Hitman84 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, I've had a botcon arcee for a while now and today found some space to be able to get her out of the box and display.

The problem is I can NOT get her to freaking stand, between the heels, loose Legs and HORRIBLE spring action hip nothing I do will let her stay on her feet.

Can anyone offer some help

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    You know that plate that stickes out above her butt? With the rotating spark crystal part? I take the two lowest spider legs and hook them around that using the pronounced "knee" spikes on them and angled so they won't bend at teh knee under her weight. That makes them point down, so they act as a sort of stand. (takes some fiddling but once you try you should see what I mean) Thats what I do with my BA and she stands now. I then just pose the other legs in a radial pattern so that the ones used for standing don't look out of place.

Plus, with all tha extra back kibble there's plenty of catches for the knee spikes if you want to pose her in any action stances and still stand.

3. Hitman84

News Credits:
    I'd been trying to get the bottom spider legs to do just that and the rotating hips drove me up a wall. She's finally standing and while she doesn't look GREAT I'm afraid to touch her. lol

Attached Files:

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    There should be a way to lock her spinning leg nonsense, like a tab on her back underneath the horde of kibble or something. I wish I could just go grab my BA and see but I can't.

5. Hitman84

News Credits:
    I know every time I pushed on the backpack it made her hips spin.