BotCon 2012: Need a Room? We have SPACE!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by MiraiBaby, Feb 17, 2012.

1. MiraiBaby

MiraiBaby Til All Are Gone

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey-o!

TFW board member artoni and I are at it once again-!

We have a three-room suite at BotCon 2012 in the Hyatt Regency from April 26-30, check-out is at 12:00pm.

[​IMG]
    LOOKIT THAT SPACE. IT'S AMAZING.

TOTAL COST for this three-bedroom Suite is $2006.88. We're trying to get a buncha people in here so the price per person will plummet.

What we want to do is get as many people in this room as utterly possible. I know this is late at this point, but if some people may actually still be waiting for a room, please PM me for info!

Right now, we have 12 people in the room (4 males and 8 females) but would LOVE to get more, as the more we have, the less we'll all have to pay.

As of currently, that means $200.69 per person. This price will drop the more people we accommodate in. Most of the persons in this room have Tetris'd with us in the past, and are all really cool beans. We're all out here to have fun, so please don't be intimidated by us all.

If you are totally OK cramming into a two-person bed or are not uncomfortable about sleeping on the floor (bring your own air mattress/sleeping bag), then we gladly welcome you in.

In the past we have liked to make our room a central hub for our rest areas. There is only one "off limits" area to the rest of the group that will be used as a "Quiet Room," a space for only three guests and others who have been granted permission by the head of this room. Its main purpose functions as a "cool-down" -- if you are in need of some time away from others (be it you have a headache or (heaven forbid) you get sick during the convention), this room will be open to you.

The other two rooms (our two-bedroom and main den area) are very much so free roam. Also, for those who can offer up, there have always been food and drink provided by the random other people in the room. We will be provided with a kitchen area complete with stove, microwave, and refrigerator for those wonderfully cold items. We also ask to leave open drinks out of the room, or at least on the counters in the kitchen area. Of course, we have a lot of expensive toys and several of us are bringing costumes, so the last thing we want is drinks spilled!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
  2. MiraiBaby

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    (whups, forgot about the link no-nos) D:

Bump!

3. MiraiBaby

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    up~

4. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    I'm looking for a place to stay during the convention, is that price per night?

i'll happily sleep on the floor