BotCon 2012 Foodstuffs Map

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by An Army of Bees, Feb 8, 2012.

1. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This helps - thank you.

I agree about adult establishments, just thought I'd be fair in the asking :) 

2miles isn't bad for the box stores, and will be helpful to those who are working in the dealer room, and others.

2. ^o^CORVUS^o^

^o^CORVUS^o^ You call on me to solve a crooked rhyme

Ebay:
    Ah, so you're driving in too eh? Cool.

3. ramielschild

ramielschild Active Member

For region specific Sony Bryans. Been around for ever and soem consider the best bbq in the area.

Its a bit of a walk but Iron Cactus is decent mexican food and has a roof patio.

Also Dealey Plaza and The grassy knoll is right down the street from the hotel on the way to Hooters.

To who ever was looking for the Dave n Busters strip club they share a parking lot, but will need a car to drive to. The strip club has two clubs one toppless and liquir for sale the other full nude and byob.

For the bar crowd, they are open till 2am, beer in the store till midnight and hard liquir from liquir stores only open till 9

Hope that helps.

4. An Army of Bees

An Army of Bees WTF@TFW Podcast Editor Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Streamlined it up a little bit. Someone more or less made a great point to me that anyone who does save this map won't have the text/info from the thread, so I put it all on the bottom of the map in case.

Have fun at BotCon, everyone. Or at least have fun in Dallas. Make the most of your trip. =D

5. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    Thank you for making out the map! This will really come in handy! :D 

We just arrived yesterday, and we ate in the Centennial restaurant in the hotel. The hamburgers there were good, as was the salad, though, the prices are about what you'd expect from the hotel. I would recommend however, at least trying out the Chocolate Custard dessert they offer; it was incredible! Our whole family absolutely loved it! :D 

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  6. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Bumping this thread since we here at room 1289 are gonna' live buy it over the weekend.