Botcon 2011 Stunticon t-shirt sizing

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Wyvern, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Hey there guys, I know this isn't about toys but I'm not sure where I could put this so I'll post it here since this forum has a high amount of traffic and I'm pretty sure someone would be able to answer my question.

Ok, here it is. I really like the Botcon 2011 Stunticon t-shirt. I just wanted some help with the sizing. Do these thing run big or small? I'd like to get one to go watch DOTM. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks.

2. Sludge

Sludge Formerly NC Bulkhead

News Credits:
    I think they run a little small. I wear a XXL and it's a little smaller than most of my other shirts (especially after I washed it). It is an awesome shirt!

3. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Yeah I got a 3X and it shrunk down sadly to under a 2X

4. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. So they shirk a full size and then some. I wear an XL in regular t-shit. So it looks like I need to get me a XXL right? I don't want it to bee too big or too small. This shirt is the best Transformers shirt I have seen in a while... I'd hate for it to be one of those shirts you could only wear once..

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mine didn't shrink a size after a wash, but it is definitely one of the closer fitting 3X shirts I own. It's not undersize, but they are not the relaxed cut of say, a Hanes Beefy heavyweight cotton t-shirt. It's very much going to be a "fits your figure" kind of cut unless you're quite trim, and if you're not, go up a size or the look may not be flattering.