BotCon 2011 SG Galvatron and SG Thundercracker (separate auctions)

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by G.B. Blackrock, Jun 3, 2011.

1. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    NEW AUCTIONS UP! SCROLL DOWN TO POST #3.

First thing's first. I really recommend that you get an account with Big Crumbs and go to eBay using their link. This nets you a refund on part of any purchases you make there (not just mine), and that's over and above the "eBay Bucks" that eBay may give you already.

That done, here are the auction links.

[EBAYLINK="270760037284"]BotCon 2011 SG Galvatron[/EBAYLINK]
    [EBAYLINK="270760038890"]BotCon 2011 SG Thundercracker[/EBAYLINK]

I've honestly never understood why so fewer sellers break up the sets when selling them on eBay or elsewhere. If you don't want both, why pay for both? Get the figure you want.

Both auctions are 1-day auctions, and will end around 5:45 PM on June 4th.

Shipping to US locations is included in the auction price (i.e., "free shipping"--non-US buyers may bid as well, but will have an additional postage amount added, as spelled out in each auction listing) so you'll know exactly what you'll be paying should you win.

Good luck!

2. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    About 10 and a half hours left! Again, both auctions end around 5:45 pm PDT this evening

3. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    I have one more specimen each of SG Galvatron and Thundercracker available, and they're both up on eBay now. These auctions end at about 4:30-ish pm, PDT, today (6/8).

As always when I have stuff on eBay, I really recommend that you get an account with Big Crumbs and go to eBay using their link. This nets you a refund on part of any purchases you make there (not just mine), and that's over and above the "eBay Bucks" that eBay may give you already.

That done, here are the auction links.

[EBAYLINK="270761350525"]BotCon 2011 SG Galvatron[/EBAYLINK]
    [EBAYLINK="270761351091"]BotCon 2011 SG Thundercracker[/EBAYLINK]

I've honestly never understood why so few sellers break up the sets when selling them on eBay or elsewhere. If you don't want both, why pay for both? Get the figure you want.

Both auctions are 1-day auctions, and will end around 4:39 PM on June 8th.

Shipping to US locations is included in the auction price (i.e., "free shipping"--non-US buyers may bid as well, but will have an additional postage amount added, as spelled out in each auction listing) so you'll know exactly what you'll be paying should you win.

Good luck!