BotCon 2011 Exclusives at MCAX.com (and RtS Lugnut, too!) - Not auctions!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by G.B. Blackrock, Jun 9, 2011.

1. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Since BotCon has ended, I've done a bit on eBay, and am finding myself increasingly frustrated by 1) eBay fees, and 2) non-paying bidders (a minority, but enough to give a sour feeling). After a couple of "test runs" over the past couple of days, I'm going ahead and using Fun Publications' MCAX system for the rest of my BotCon 2011-related sales.

Bad news first: I do think you have to sign up for the site if you haven't already done so, but there shouldn't be any charge to do so. As I understand it, the entire site is free to all until Labor Day, and I think it's always going to be free to search and/or bid. It's just that they'll eventually charge some fee to sell on MCAX unless you're a member of one of Fun Pubs' clubs (and, honestly, I can't see anyone ever doing so, but as a free place to post items, it seems pretty good).

These are all "QuickSell" auctions, which really means (the way I've tried to set this up) that they're not actually auctions at all. The first person who wants the item at the price offered can have it. Just commit to buy on the site, I'll get back to you with an exact shipping price (don't trust the MCAX shipping calculator. They can't account for flat-rate boxes, and I've seen a few estimates that don't match what I'm using at all, so there are apparently some glitches to work out). Then you send your money via PayPal and I'll have the item in the mail within the next day!

Enough of the preliminaries, here are the items:

Good luck!

2. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    Added RtS Prowl and Starscream.

3. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    Bump - Sideswipe has since been sold, and I currently have Lugnut on eBay giving their undeniably-better market share a chance.