BotCon 2011 1st Day Pin and Box Set

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by G.B. Blackrock, Jun 2, 2011.

1. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    First thing's first. I really recommend that you get an account with Big Crumbs and go to eBay using their link. This nets you a refund on part of any purchases you make there (not just mine), and that's over and above the "eBay Bucks" that eBay may give you already.

That done, here are the auction links.

[EBAYLINK="270759268312"]BotCon 2011 First Day Pin[/EBAYLINK]
    [EBAYLINK="270759273193"]BotCon 2011 Box Set of 5 Stunticons[/EBAYLINK] (this auction does not go live until 5:00 PM PDT, so this link may not work for you if you click it too early)

Both auctions are 1-day auctions. The Pin auction ends just before 7:00 AM on June 3rd, while the box set ends at 5:00 PM on June 3rd.

Shipping to US locations is included in the auction price (i.e., "free shipping"--non-US buyers may bid as well, but will have an additional postage amount added, as spelled out in each auction listing) so you'll know exactly what you'll be paying should you win.

Good luck!

2. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    The [EBAYLINK="270759273193"]BotCon 2011 Box Set of 5 Stunticons[/EBAYLINK] is in its last day!

Again, if you sign up for Big Crumbs and go to eBay from their link, you'll get a portion of your purchase amount refunded! For an item like this, that could be a reasonable amount of money. And, of course, you can keep using Big Crumbs for other eBay purchases, as well!