BotCon 2010 Kentucky Party

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Sidecutter, May 8, 2010.

1. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I am trying to come up with other alternatives. We may release the figure on Thursday as a lot of people have plans on Friday and I forgot about the early bird dealers room. I kinda want this out of the way before I have to start setting up. If we do this Thursday, those who want can come then. If people want to wait until Friday we will be open after the dealers room closes. We can then go to the movies or what ever.

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Any plans been nailed down on this? Time and place?

3. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nothing so far. There hasn;t been much input. I KNOW there are a bunch of people from the area who havn't even posted here, so...

I dunno, guess this isn't going to happen this year?

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Since I'm staying an hour away, I was just gonna pick up my prereg stuff on Friday morning. That was until I saw the schedule posted. I'd have to miss a couple of panels as the late registration pick up opens 30 minutes after a panel starts. So I'll have to drive down on Thursday just to register. I'd like to arrange something for earlier in the day, to make it worth my drive and parking fee.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what the parking costs in the area of the convention center?

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nope, but if you park at Downtown Disney and take the buses or walk over, that's free.

As far as Thursday goes, Deejay and I will both be in the custom class until whenever we're done.