Botcon 2009 Complete Set with all 13 figures (Box, add-ons and attendee)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by figureguy, Sep 18, 2010.

1. figureguy

figureguy Well-Known Member

Botcon 2009 Complete Set All 13 figures (Box, add-ons, attendee) MUST GO! $590

I have for sale the Botcon 2009 Complete Set of all 13 figures. I hat to start parting with my Botcon sets, but some unforeseen circumstances (unforeseen, heh, kind of funny because if you could foresee it, then it wouldn't have happened in the first place. But family comes first, so let's try and move these. I'm starting with this set, and moving on from there. I'm asking $590, plus shipping based on your location and how you want it shipped. I will cover the cost of full insurance and tracking on my end. I will only take Paypal for these.

This includes the box set 5 figures:
    Kup
    Thunderclash
    Scourge
    Landshark
    Flak

7 Add-on figures
    Razorclaw
    Elita-1
    the set of 3 Sweeps
    Banzaitron
    Skyquake

The attendee figure
    Leozack

The figures have all been transformed once and stored in a glass display case. All the figures come complete with all accessories, instructions and file cards in mint condition. Also included is the box for the set, which has also been stored in a sealed tote, also in mint condition. The certificate, Timelines comic and pin (not the first 100 but the one that came inside the set) are also included.

The figures joints' have been dabbed with clear nail polish, an old collectors trick to allow for posing and to tighten loose joints. This is by no means permanent, and does not affect the paint jobs or the transformations for the figures AT ALL.

I know I might be able to get a little more if I broke it up, but I'd rather try and part with the whole set just to get it out of the way. It's harder to have to sell your toys, much less watch them go piece by piece. If it comes down to it I may have to, but it is more painful that way.

Thanks for looking, and PM me with any questions.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  2. figureguy

I lowered the price on this one. $590 plus shipping for the whole lot. Any questions please feel free to ask.

3. figureguy

bump

4. figureguy

bump