botcon 2009 boxset

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Shokaract, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Shokaract

Shokaract Banned

I'm looking to sell my Botcon 2009 wings of honor boxset. This includes the box, 5 figures w/ bio cards plus the pin and comic. I've only had this for a few weeks but its mostly sat in the box it was shipped in and I've decided that there are other things I would rather own right now. Each figure has been removed and transformed once, but it was really more of an inspection. The quality on this set is fantastic, all figures have excellent paint jobs, no missing or misassembled parts. I've heard about numerous problems with this particlar boxset but rest easy knowing that this is a fine specimen. Everything is complete of course with all parts and weapons returned to their bags. I'm asking $325 shipped (UPS ground insured) within the United States. Paypal preferred.

also, I have a lot of Power Ranger figures, mostly the various froms of the Bat, shark and elephant rangers from Jungle fury. If anyone is interested pm me, I'm not looking for much, just wanna make room and send these to a good home.

2. Shokaract

Shokaract Banned

bump

3. Shokaract

Shokaract Banned

bump