Botcon 2008 - Pictures of Animated Arcee Sketch

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Conan_1975, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Conan_1975

Conan_1975 Banned

I found this:

http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/animated-autobots-190/arcee-1424/

It says that sketches or a sketch of the upcoming Animated Arcee toy was shown as a slide.

I've looked everywhere I can think of or search and I canot locate a picture fo this, or any other supporting information that suggests that anyone else saw this slide.

Can someone confirm that this slide was shown and alternately post a picture of it?

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Pics were not allowed at the Botcon panels.

3. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

If it was shown, no one is able to post it. Cameras and recording equipment were not allowed during the presentation. My guess is, if they showed her at BC, it's a two fold reason. 1.) To give the attendees something to have all to themselves as a privilege and 2.) In case they decide not to release a figure, it's design can quietly disappear into the night.

However, Arcee has been confirmed in Wal-Mart computers, so who knows?

4. Conan_1975

Conan_1975 Banned

Right, I've seen some pics of the slide that says "no pictures". Duh...

Ok, thanks for the quick replies, I didn't see or hear anything solid out of SDCC this year except that "Arcee still had some things to get worked out".

Kinda hard to believe that there's still not a solid answer despite the postive signs that she's on her way.

5. vincheng2k5

vincheng2k5 Ratchet made me premed

Wasn't there also a picture of a Classics or Titanium Arcee prototype somewhere?