Botcon 2008 Megatron????

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kenm2474, Mar 14, 2008.

1. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Where the heck is the pic of Megs at? How much longer do we have to wait to see him?

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Botcon at-show exclusives aren't normally shown online, so the answer could be either "At Botcon" or "When it shows up on Ebay".

They might pop pics up on the website though to help attract some more people to the con since the main sets are sold out, however.

3. kenm2474

Being sold out doesn't really bother me I was able to grab a 07 set after it sold out and this will be way cheaper so the sooner I see pics of what Megs looks like the sooner I will acquire a 08 set.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  4. Saneman

Saneman The Grand Lunatic

To those who have been out of the loop, what figures are offered this year that we have not seen in the Botcon web?

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The two at-show sets have yet to be shown. We know from user Darth Convoy that one set is Rodimus and Megatron (new head on Megs, who is based off his Energon Voyager mold, Rodimus is a repaint of his Classics toy), the other set is rumoured to be Armada Blurr and Armada Wheeljack. No idea who Blurr is, but Wheeljack is meant to be Sideswipe I think. Both sets also come with Minicons.

6. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    You do realize that when you say "a 07 set" you are only referring to the box set. Your collection pics dont show Weirdwolf, Springer, or Huffer, who were all sold at the 07 show. Megatron is not in the box set, he is one of the extras like they are, which means acquiring an 08 set wont actually get you the Megatron, he has to be bought seperately

7. kenm2474

I Guess I needed to be more specific. I dont collect Classics that are repaints from other TF lines. I dont have Devy either because he is a repaint and not a True Classics figure. This new 08 set Shatterd Glass looks semi sweet and I may bite considering how megs looks with a Good Guy Face.