Botcon 2007 ALL 10 FIGURES MIB / MISP + VECTOR SIGMA

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Roller, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Roller

Roller Keep on rollin'! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    This is my ebay auction for all of the convention exclusive figures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260137393200&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

All Botcon 2007 convention exclusive figures! 10 figures plus Vector Sigma accessory pack, convention comic/program and certificate!

This auction includes the following:

1) 5 figure boxset "Games of Deception". These are the convention exclusives that Primus package holders received. This figure set is MIB (Mint in Box, none of these sets were ever sealed) and includes Thundercracker, Thrust, Dirge, Dreadwind, Bugbite and a Botcon 2007 collector pin. Each figure is in excellent condition and includes all pieces, all tech specs and all instructions. Also, all of the jets (including Dirge) have both the left and the right missile launchers as shown in the picture (some sets had either both left or both right missile launchers for Dirge). The box is also in excellent condition.

2) Mirage "clear blue" figure that was given to Primus package holders. This figure is MISP (mint in sealed package).

3) Alpha Trion and Weirdwolf 2-pack that was available for purchase at the convention. These figures are MISP (mint in sealed package).

4) Springer and Huffer 2-pack that was available for purchase at the convention. These figures are MISP (mint in sealed package).

5) Vector Sigma accessory display set that was available for purchase at the convention. This set is MISP (mint in sealed package).

6) Certificate of authenticity for the 5 figure set.

7) Convention exclusive comic/program guide.

All of these items have been owned by an adult, have never been played with and come from a smoke-free home. I apologize, but I am only accepting United States bidders for this auction (No international bidders please). In addition, I am only accepting Paypal or a Money Order as payment. Winning bidder will pay $15 for the shipping cost via USPS priority mail (2 to 3 business days) and $15 for the shipping insurance (required). I will ship the items immediately after payment is received and will email you when the items have been shipped. Also, the items will be professionally packaged to ensure that they arrive to you in excellent condition. Please see my excellent feedback and bid with confidence. Also, feel free to email me with questions. Thanks and good luck!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  2. Roller

Ebay:
    bump

3. Roller

Ebay:
    bump