Botcon 2006 Megatron, Primal, Wasp., etc..

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Lapse of Reason, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Lapse of Reason

Lapse of Reason Well-Known Member

I'm in a financial crunch and as painful as it is, I need to sell these figures but only if I can get the right price for them. Here they are, for your consideration. All are loose, complete, like new, and come with file cards, instructions and accessories.

Botcon 2006 Megatron (includes Golden Disk from Unicron.com) $800
    Botcon 2006 Waspinator $300
    Botcon 2006 Primal $500
    Botcon 2006 Dinobot $300
    Botcon 2006 Rhinox $250
    Botcon 2006 Cheetor $100
    Botcon 2006 Tigatron $150
    Botcon 2006 Club exclusive Airazor $80
    Botcon 2006 Rattrap $80
    Botcon 2006 Laserbeak $180
    Botcon 2006 Buzzsaw $180

Shipping and insurance will depend on where you are.

Please, serious offers or inquiries only. I'm not too far out of line with the highest eBay prices when these figures are actually on eBay. Right now they are not even available. I don't want to sell these figures but I need the money to pay off some serious debt. If I can't sell them here, they will be on eBay with slightlly higher Buy it Now prices by tomorrow night.

My eBay ID is eBay My World - lapse_of_reason_auctions if you want to verify my online selling reputation.

I also have Transformers Club Magazines for sale.
    All are $8 plus shipping. Free shipping if you buy 3 or more.

Issue 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24
    Plus Cheap Shots (the comic that comes with Nightbeat)

All have a little wear from reading once, but are in otherwise excellent condition. Adult collector owned and cared for. (and yes, I have two of issue 16)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  2. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What's the golden disk? I was looking at ebay prices last night and can't believe the 06 set is going for more than the 07 set now.:crazy:  I guess the 07 set is not that sought after those new Henkei seekers got released.

3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
  4. Lapse of Reason

Transformers Club magazines for sale

All are $8 plus shipping. Free shipping if you buy 3 or more.

Issue 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24
    Plus Cheap Shots (the comic that comes with Nightbeat)

All have a little wear from reading once, but are in otherwise excellent condition. Adult collector owned and cared for. (and yes, I have two of issue 16)

5. Lapse of Reason

These will be on eBay tomorrow night. Until then they are open to people here.

6. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

300 for dinobot? i got him here recently for 40!
    300 for megatron i can kinda understand because its a megatron figure but 300 ect for lower figures like waspinator and 80 for rattrap when i saw the guy go for 30-40 here just afew weeks ago?

7. Lapse of Reason

These are the prices I am willing to sell them for. Megatron just sold on eBay for as high as $750 alone. Waspinator for $300. There is nor ecent history for Prime, Rhinox, Dinobot so they have not been on eBay much at all unless you want to spend 1,000+ on the boxed set.

If you don't like the prices I have set, that's fine. But please don't comment here. I'd prefer you send me a PM if you must say something.

8. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

i just think your asking alot for the lower class figures thats all...

megatron usually sells for 400-800 in some cases on ebay.
    waspiantor seems a fan fav and sells for alot but ive seen the lower class figs sell on the boards here for seriously less than that. all im saying is your kinda asking alot for certain figs like cheetor for example...i mean i can buy him right now on ebay alone for like $60 and i know someone on here i can get him from for $30....

i got dinobot for $30 but i understand what was a serious steal as he is a fan fav.

Primal usually sells the same as megatron because...well hes a prime. so prime will sell for 500-800 the same as megs or even higher in some cases.

9. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    stop shitting on the guy's sale thread...if you do not like the prices move along...do not have a long debate with the seller about it...